Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 83 - Bulls 80
Chooooke!!!
Heat Win Series 4-1

Bulls didn't deserve to win this game, up double digits in the last quarter and couldn't hold. Can't complain too much because all in all it was a tremendous year for the Bulls

Good Luck Heat in the Finals
LBJ was ice down the stretch.
But the killer was D-Wade's 4-point play IMO.
Congrats to the Heat.
Can Lebron finally silence the critics?
He gets his chance in a few days Wink
Another boring game. Lebron and Wade were clutch down the stretch but this game was more about Chicago choking. If both teams don't score over 100 in game 1 of the finals, I've not watching the rest of the series.
No more Lebron choking talk. The new chokers D-Rose, and Durant....
ekff Wrote:No more Lebron choking talk. The new chokers D-Rose, and Durant....

They did choke but I can give those guys a pardon, they're extremely young(21 & 22) and this is the first time they've been in situations like this.
^ So, it's a man's league..... That's the so called "MVP" and so called "Best Scorer"........
ekff Wrote:No more Lebron choking talk. The new chokers D-Rose, and Durant....

No, ekff, that's not true. Ballers and I have conceded to what so many others have been saying over the past couple of years - Lebron is LeChoke! So many have been saying that he is the biggest choke artist in the game today, yet we didn't listen. Everyone was saying that he LeChokes in 4th quarters! Well, I think I speak for Ballers when I say that LBJ is the..........

.......GREATEST Choke artist to ever play the game. Because he just choked the crap out of the Bulls and the Celtics. He MMA'd their butt's and CHOKED them OUT!

So, I do agree with all those who said he chokes down the stretch of games, because he does choke out the opposition:igiveup:
ekff Wrote:^ So, it's a man's league..... That's the so called "MVP" and so called "Best Scorer"........

Lebron hs choked for about 3 years straight. Give rose a break. Isn't like he has 2 all stars playing side by side with him.
Biggest JOKE of the series - Carlos Boozer.

So what do you think now Carlos, is it still the "Big Two". Since you didn't want to acknowledge Bosh, he just punked your @$$ for five straight games!

I've said it and I will say it again, Carlos "Loozer" is the biggest fraud in Basketball! He is HORRIBLE on defense, downright HORRIBLE! I hope the Chicago fans are happy with their $80M Man who's but rides the pine during crunch time!
Derrick Rose - Superstars always take the lumps when their teams lose in situations like this. But this young man has a GREAT future ahead of him. He had NO help in this series. He got stuffed by the Heat down the stretch of games, yet NO one for the Bulls could step up and help this young superstar. He'll be fine!
Stardust Wrote:No, ekff, that's not true. Ballers and I have conceded to what so many others have been saying over the past couple of years - Lebron is LeChoke! So many have been saying that he is the biggest choke artist in the game today, yet we didn't listen. Everyone was saying that he LeChokes in 4th quarters! Well, I think I speak for Ballers when I say that LBJ is the..........

.......GREATEST Choke artist to ever play the game. Because he just choked the crap out of the Bulls and the Celtics. He MMA'd their butt's and CHOKED them OUT!

So, I do agree with all those who said he chokes down the stretch of games, because he does choke out the opposition:igiveup:
Well it's about time. I guess the 8th time is the charm for Lebron Smile. Seriously I don't like the Heat but I'll be kind of glad if they do win the championship. I really felt sorry for him after he got humiliated and gave up against the Celtics last year. He's been playing with a lot of pressure and being compared to the greats recently with no rings to show for it. He might finally get one.
Stardust Wrote:Derrick Rose - Superstars always take the lumps when their teams lose in situations like this. But this young man has a GREAT future ahead of him. He had NO help in this series. He got stuffed by the Heat down the stretch of games, yet NO one for the Bulls could step up and help this young superstar. He'll be fine!

:Thumbs:
^ Nice post Aslan.
Stardust Wrote:Biggest JOKE of the series - Carlos Boozer.

So what do you think now Carlos, is it still the "Big Two". Since you didn't want to acknowledge Bosh, he just punked your @$$ for five straight games!

I've said it and I will say it again, Carlos "Loozer" is the biggest fraud in Basketball! He is HORRIBLE on defense, downright HORRIBLE! I hope the Chicago fans are happy with their $80M Man who's but rides the pine during crunch time!

Boozer would take it to Bosh 1-v-1
Aslan Wrote:Another boring game. Lebron and Wade were clutch down the stretch but this game was more about Chicago choking. If both teams don't score over 100 in game 1 of the finals, I've not watching the rest of the series.

You won't watch it anyways knowing that Lebron is getting his first ring..
That must really hurt your butt. :thatsfunn
No one can say Lebron is a choke artist, I don't see how you can. Since Lebron has entered the NBA, he is shooting a higher percentage on game winning shots with less attempts then Kobe, D-Wade, and Melo. Nothing about that stat says choke, has more clutch then anything
Stardust Wrote:No, ekff, that's not true. Ballers and I have conceded to what so many others have been saying over the past couple of years - Lebron is LeChoke! So many have been saying that he is the biggest choke artist in the game today, yet we didn't listen. Everyone was saying that he LeChokes in 4th quarters! Well, I think I speak for Ballers when I say that LBJ is the..........

I've read a lot of your post in this thread SD, and I agree on all points..
Chris Bosh over Boozer...
Derrick Rose shut down by Lebron...
Derrick Rose had no help on offense..
Derrick Rose is the real deal when he is not guarded by Lebron of course..
Ballers Wrote:You won't watch it anyways knowing that Lebron is getting his first ring..
That must really hurt your butt. :thatsfunn
I could really care the least. I mean the Lakers have won the last two titles, Kobe has 5, it's someone elses turn.
Crazy Horse Wrote:No one can say Lebron is a choke artist, I don't see how you can. Since Lebron has entered the NBA, he is shooting a higher percentage on game winning shots with less attempts then Kobe, D-Wade, and Melo. Nothing about that stat says choke, has more clutch then anything
That's completely wrong. Lebron was middle of the pack in clutch shooting percentage. Melo had the highest percentage of anyone.
Ballers Wrote:I've read a lot of your post in this thread SD, and I agree on all points..
Chris Bosh over Boozer...
Derrick Rose shut down by Lebron...
Derrick Rose had no help on offense..
Derrick Rose is the real deal when he is not guarded by Lebron of course..

:Thumbs:
Bulls could have won the series.....but I don't think their nutz were on the line as the Big Three have everything to lose.
goscots56 Wrote:Bulls could have won the series.....but I don't think their nutz were on the line as the Big Three have everything to lose.

How dare you talk about the best assembly of basketball talent like that!
Heat merely let the Bulls win game one to keep audiences around the world still watching!
Ok, I'll give it to Rose that he's young BUT Rose has all the help he needs to win a championship!!!!!!! Everyone Deng and Boozer can play, when Rose gets that in his mind they will win a championship, Noah will start for every team in the league......

Rose doesn't have Wade like Lebron but Rose has a good all-around team around him...
ekff Wrote:Ok, I'll give it to Rose that he's young BUT Rose has all the help he needs to win a championship!!!!!!! Everyone Deng and Boozer can play, when Rose gets that in his mind they will win a championship, Noah will start for every team in the league......

Rose doesn't have Wade like Lebron but Rose has a good all-around team around him...

Like Stardust said above, Boozer is a fraud. Deng is a nice piece to their team but he's a role player, he'll never have star status. Rose needs more around him, particularly a consistent second scorer.
Bulls had a good run..
They had a solid team...
But solid doesn't win championships against teams like Lebron and company..
Crazy Horse Wrote:No one can say Lebron is a choke artist, I don't see how you can. Since Lebron has entered the NBA, he is shooting a higher percentage on game winning shots with less attempts then Kobe, D-Wade, and Melo. Nothing about that stat says choke, has more clutch then anything

You are dead-on CH, but the nay-sayers can't see past that. At the pace he is on, he will be the greatest closer in the game. MJ still is the best, but statistically, Bron is nearing that status.
Ballers Wrote:How dare you talk about the best assembly of basketball talent like that!
Heat merely let the Bulls win game one to keep audiences around the world still watching!

hehehe, CLASSIC post!:1:
Stardust Wrote:You are dead-on CH, but the nay-sayers can't see past that. At the pace he is on, he will be the greatest closer in the game. MJ still is the best, but statistically, Bron is nearing that status.

No, he's not. Statistically he's middle of the pack.
I want to see the links to these stats.
Aslan Wrote:No, he's not. Statistically he's middle of the pack.

LClion4life Wrote:I want to see the links to these stats.

http://www.82games.com/gamewinningshots.htm