Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass-Rivals Awards
Most likely to pass QQ in posts - Stardust
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Most likely to be the first person to have a Marquis Teague Avatar this year --- MisterPerfect
^Probably true! lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Most likely to be a woman......we all know the answer.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Most likely to be a woman......we all know the answer.

I thought Midee was.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Most likely to be a woman......we all know the answer.

:insane: :lmao:
Women can't be preachers.

Lol better not get this started.
^I remember that thread. Me and someone were disagreeing and then they posted 4-5 posts filled to the max with regurgitated information and I was thinking, "This person cares way more than I do about being 'right', I'm going to quietly walk away." LOL
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Awesome thread, but rather than me copy and paste all of them, Im gonna give my official TidesHoss32 vote to each and every one of them so far, and Im gonna sneak in an extra vote for RealVilles "Busted back=Stardust" superlative. I have a few nominations I'd like to nominate as well.

Most Loyal Dale Jr Fan- Hail Pikeville. (Bless his heart, lol)..
Moderator easiest to get along with- Blackcat Alum (dude could have sent me a decades worth of infractions, but hasnt. And for that, I thank him, lol).
Most entertaining sig pics/avatars- Aslan.
Most Intelligent Libertarian- Hoot Gibson.
Favorite Closet Conservative- TheRealVille.
Favorite Flaming Liberal that I have absolutely nothing in common with politically, however is one of my best friends on the site- DevilsWin.
Moderator I Miss the Most- Doc Holliday.
Member I Miss the Most- Mr Kimball.
Member I have received the most infractions debating with- BFritz (Damn Bengal fans).
Member(s) I'd most want on my side in a bar fight- Vundy33, Redneck, Hail Pikeville.
Coolest Smartass Member(s)- Bob Seger, Stardust.
Member that has worse luck with women than me- StrikeoutKing.
Favorite "Villian" Member-Dangerousdaneerfan.
Favorite Steeler/Pirate "back in the old days" conversationalist- OldSchool.
Fastest Infraction Issuer- ComfortEagle.
Best Umpire/member- Ring 'em Up.
Member that makes you go "Whhhaaaat? Did he just post that?" - TheRealVille.
Members whose posts fire me up and make me go "YEAH! YOU TELL 'EM!"- Stardust, Vundy33, Hoot Gibson.
Best conversation thread starter- LWC.
Young "Damn those dirty Republicans" Member award- Wildcatk23.
Member who rarely posts anything I disagree with- MVP2.
Members who are fun to debate with- Benchwarmer, TheRealVille, Stardust, DevilsWin, Aslan, Hail Pikeville (during racing season).
Intelligent college football member- Brooks4Prez.
Most Intelligent sports mind that hasnt been on in awhile- FreakNasty.
Bengal fan with the quickest wit- Stardust.
Bengal fan most likely to slice wrists if they move the franchise- BFritz.
Best BGR member/racecar driver- Redneck.
Best instigators on BGR- Aslan, BillyB.

I'll come up with more later, lol..

You got that right. Amen to that. He was by far the most entertaining poster on here and could get under anyone's skin.

I wish someone would un-ban him and bring him out of retirement.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:You got that right. Amen to that. He was by far the most entertaining poster on here and could get under anyone's skin.

I wish someone would un-ban him and bring him out of retirement.

Fan club