Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Baseball League
I have started a fantasy League, so wants to play? The League is open to all members of BGR. The league 3 opitions of draft in which members of the league will decide which is the best. We could have a live draft, an Auto draft where Yahoo picks the players for the team, or a draft on here. If you choose to sign up the thing I ask is to please be active with your team. Also if we choose to do the draft on here, make sure that check this site one or two times a day, to see when you draft. Remember baseball is right around the corner the draft needs to be done before opening day.

#ID: 24459
Passwood: baseball

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/...vateleague
sounds like fun just let me know and I am in.
I'm in
So far not much interest I thought there would be more signed up by now.
I'm in..
I'm in and I vote to have Yahoo auto draft.
I've tried in other leagues for someone to manage the draft and I have found we aould be much better off to get off to a good start with Yahoo conducting the draft.
I'm in. I vote for auto draft as well.
Live drafts are the best....
Plus those league settings are pretty wacky...Maybe you should consider making them more "normal"...
alfus21 Wrote:Live drafts are the best....
Plus those league settings are pretty wacky...Maybe you should consider making them more "normal"...
Live drafts can leave the casual player behind...with an auto draft, everyone gets a little more balanced start...and the commissioner canset it up to be fair.
fox sports Wrote:Live drafts can leave the casual player behind...with an auto draft, everyone gets a little more balanced start...and the commissioner canset it up to be fair.

Alright just whatever you guys want to do is fine with me :thumb:
alfus21 Wrote:Live drafts are the best....

What settings do you find wacky?
LC99 Wrote:What settings do you find wacky?

3 Utility players?
IF position?
4 starting pitchers?
4 pitchers?
3 DL slots?

Then I find At bats a little odd, along with rewarding someone with walks...Innings Pitched,TBF, and BB...

It just seems like some pretty wacky settings compared to a more normal league, but I'm up for anything...It's your league not mine :thumb:
I'm in and vote for a online draft...
alfus21 Wrote:3 Utility players?
IF position?
4 starting pitchers?
4 pitchers?
3 DL slots?

Then I find At bats a little odd, along with rewarding someone with walks...Innings Pitched,TBF, and BB...

It just seems like some pretty wacky settings compared to a more normal league, but I'm up for anything...It's your league not mine :thumb:
It's your league too.
Why can't we just come up with our own settings that everyone can agree on, then auto draft...remember we have several younger members that may have never participated.
fox sports Wrote:It's your league too.
Why can't we just come up with our own settings that everyone can agree on, then auto draft...remember we have several younger members that may have never participated.

Thats right it is everyone league who signs up, and everyone has a say on what catagories they want. The walks work I believe that the person that gets the least amount of walks wins the point. I threw in abs and innings pitch, for active users. If you don't update your team daily, it won't hurt you as bad in baseball as it would in another sport, because baseball is played almost everyday. The main thing for active use is pitching, and for hitters Monday and Thursday which is usually the days off for some teams during the week. We can cut down on the number of players, I just threw it in there.
So far 7 has signed up, there is still 5 spots open.
never done it
There is still 4 spots open. We still got plenty of time.
im in now ...
I'm in!!! Good luck to you bunch of Lillies!!!
I'm in.
Can we please have a live draft...
alfus21 Wrote:Can we please have a live draft...

I don't have a problem with that, but is it possible to pick a time where everyone can be there? If so I'm for it. Live drafts are better, and more fun, but it will be hard to do.
Will have 10 in the league now, should we wait for two more players, or play with 10?
10 is fine with me...
lets do this thing!! im ready to whoop some BGR butt!! lol
Why not try to fill it with a full league??
10 is a full league...
then it's full....If we are voting on a draft...I vote automatic w/preferences.
I vote live draft