Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006 National Signing Day
Anyone interested in tracking UK's recruits, you can use the following link:

http://ukathletics.com/signingday/

Lets hope Coach Brooks can land some big names to add some much needed depth to a very young roster.:beg:
I think there was somthing on the news it showed all the ppl that were sighing to UK....
They say it could be a Top 20 class !! Talk about a turnaround!
Well, Brooks is a good recruiter, he was at Oregon, but he's had his hands full at UK. I truthfully think he's done a pretty good job there, and he definitely has them pointed in the right direction. Just hearing the big name players are even considering UK is an accomplishment, with what they've had to deal with over the past few years.
The class is ranked 39th by Rivals.com
UK is ranked 35th right now :thumb:
Kentucky landed 4-star Defensive Tackle Corey *****rs today!!
6'3 294 lbs....It came down to Kentucky, Louisville, Auburn, Michigan, and Ohio State and we got him...

We can thank Micah Johnson for landing this recruit for us... :loveya:
Corey *****s, Micah Johnson, and Josh Minton are 3 instate STUDS that will be wearing the Blue and White!! Great class by Brooks and staff.
Looks like a great job by Brooks and crew, cant wait to see these boys on the field.
As a Die-Hard UK fan, I cannot believe I am going to say the following sentance....

Can't wait til Football Season !!!

Congrats to Coach Brooks and the staff at UK for getting this awesome class.
AGREE BelfryPride!
wow looks like brooks is doin a fine job this off season lets go uk lol i cant wait to see how good they are next year either
It will be a couple of years then I think we can tell what kind of job Coach Brooks is doing since he will finally have HIS players in which he has recruited. Great offseason Coach Brooks and Wildcats!
Hats off to Coach Brooks and his recruiting staff. They did an excellent job of bringing a lot of first year impact players to the team. I agree that they wont tear up the SEC next year or anything, but i think they can be a SOLID program (6 wins or so) throughout the years.
looks like kentucky could be impressive this year
"BelfryPride" Wrote:As a Die-Hard UK fan, I cannot believe I am going to say the following sentance....

Can't wait til Football Season !!!

Congrats to Coach Brooks and the staff at UK for getting this awesome class.

I agree BP! should be fun
Next season is in the hands of Andre Woodson and Rafeal Little !!! UK will be ranked in the top 25 sometime next season !
didnt we get a new offensive or defensive coordinator?? i thought i heard that somewhere but i wasnt sure.