Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet Explorer Problems
My internet keep shutting down say error report....any one kno why and if oyu need more information next time it does it i will copy and past exactly what is says....
Next time it happens take a screenshot of it. It's the "Prt Scr/SysRq" button on your keyboard, to the right of F-12.

Also, tell us what page you are viewing or trying to view when it happens.

If you can leave IE for good, try Mozilla ( http://www.mozilla.org ). You can import your bookmarks to Firefox once you download and install it.
Here it is
Here is another 1 this problem is really pissin me off it keeps closing the internet on me...donno why either if some one can help me with that i would apreciat it....
If you got IE 5.2 or higher, there is a repair option for it. Look in your add/remove programs. Highlight Internet Explorer then click on remove, a question box will come up, it will give you the options to remove, restore, or fix i think the the three choices are. That will reinstall it without losing your bookmarks or anything.
were would the add/remove programs be found
Control Panel
I did what you all said now i just have to wait and see if it worked
oh and thanks for all the help......i apreciate it so much......i was about to break my computer....lol
I guess its working has'nt closed its self yet or give me that lame message...
Now go download Mozilla Firefox and not worry about internet explorer ever again
Download Internet Explorer 7
IE7 barely caught up to Firefox 1. Version 2 of Firefox is far, far better.

(Some of you will be very happy to learn that FF2 comes with built-in spellcheck for web forums. Big Grin)
I noticed that when I got FF v. 2 the other day myself.

I've had FF for a long time and wouldn't go back to IE for anything.

Get Mozilla Firefox! Much better Browser!