Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 4
Coming out in the fall of 2012!

This is awesome!!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I don't have one. They just showed a 30 second trailer on Spike. The E3 thing on t.v.

Go watch it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Also, they announced their will be a 5th and 6th Halo also.
#BBFL
I am beyond happy about this news Smile I'm a Halo nerd and I love it!!!!!!
Without Bungie behind the scenes I hope the franchise doesn't suffer. Look at ODST. Microsoft pushed to get that out fast and it was awful. I look for more of the same. Hope not though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
If its anything like reach i wont waste my money.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If its anything like reach i wont waste my money.
Reach was awesome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

Amun-Ra Wrote:Reach was awesome.

Reach was the worse Halo Game. Well Maybe Halo Wars.

Just flat out sucked. It was to hard to break someones shield. Flying? Really?

They need to get back to basics.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Reach was the worse Halo Game. Well Maybe Halo Wars.

Just flat out sucked. It was to hard to break someones shield. Flying? Really?

They need to get back to basics.
Reach had a great storyline. Halo Wars was a strategy game so of course it was different than the rest. ODST was the worst. It was forced out to quick, the story didn't develop well, overall it was just bad. Well bad compared to the rest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Amun-Ra Wrote:Reach had a great storyline. Halo Wars was a strategy game so of course it was different than the rest. ODST was the worst. It was forced out to quick, the story didn't develop well, overall it was just bad. Well bad compared to the rest.

Without a doubt!!
#BBFL
Amun-Ra Wrote:Reach had a great storyline. Halo Wars was a strategy game so of course it was different than the rest. ODST was the worst. It was forced out to quick, the story didn't develop well, overall it was just bad. Well bad compared to the rest.

It may of had a great Story line. But online Multi-Player, Was trash.