Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Baseball Season Take a look back
What was your favorite moment of the 2001 season?
*2011 season, sorry. Mine was watching LC beat Pikeville in the 15th region championship game, who would have thought? Lol Great game....
LCGRAD2002,

You are still playing, hopefully that is not the highlight when it is all said and done. Good luck at state!
lcgrad2002 Wrote:*2011 season, sorry. Mine was watching LC beat Pikeville in the 15th region championship game, who would have thought? Lol Great game....

It was an awesome game. Nothing like anybody predicted. Chan getting hit and Jake getting hit. WOW, it will go down as one of the best and craziest Championship games ever. Good luck at state and represent the 15th well. Since 08 we have semifinalist and a finalist and there is no reason this team cant do the same.
:Thumbs:
Commanche Wrote:It was an awesome game. Nothing like anybody predicted. Chan getting hit and Jake getting hit. WOW, it will go down as one of the best and craziest Championship games ever. Good luck at state and represent the 15th well. Since 08 we have semifinalist and a finalist and there is no reason this team cant do the same.
:Thumbs:
Because I wasn't at the PHS-LC game, I can't rank it. BUT, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the PHS-JC came (1st one) where JC jumped out to a lead and Pikeville stormed back and won 10-6. That was a fantastic game overall, IMO. I missed way too many games to really give a good ranking, saw a bunch of blowouts, but the JC game was fun.