Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Finals: MVP Race!
I don't ever remember a finals were there has been so much talk about who's going to b the MVP!!!!

So here is my breakdown so far!!!!

Game 1 - My Vote - Lebron

Game 2 - My Vote - Dirk

Game 3 - My Vote - Wade

I know Wade had a good game 2... But if you lose I don't care what kind of game you had...

So right now... MVP is Wide Open
Wade's trophy to lose right now. If this series goes to at least 6 games, Dirk would be the favorite in my eyes because he is carrying the Heat right now. There probably wont be another loser MVP anytime soon but if they make this a competitive series, he would probably deserve it.

With all that said, if the Heat win and Dwayne continues to play well, it is his to lose.
Game 1- Wade/Lebron toss up for Heat, Dirk for Mavs

Game 2- Wade- Heat, Dirk Mavs

Game 3- Wade - Heat, Dirk Mavs

Unless Lebron picks it up offensivly I believe D-Wade will be the Finals MVP if the Heat win, but if the Mavs win no question it will be Dirk. I don't think it matters though. I mean all this batman and robin talk about the Heat is kind of ridiculous to me. Lebron still finished high in the regular season MVP race and had a terrific season and isn't having a bad finals, just not as good of a final series Wades thus far. I don't believe either player plays down to the other. They are both confident and two of the best players in the league. Neither is a side kick to anyone.
Wade!! No brainier!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
LOL. I Think tonights game leaves it up for Wade or Dirk, I think lebron is getting cold feet. Where have i seen this beforee....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL. I Think tonights game leaves it up for Wade or Dirk, I think lebron is getting cold feet. Where have i seen this beforee....

Nice!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Again ... I don't give anything to a loser...

Game 4 - Jason Terry
Game 4 is Dirk. Man had a temp of 107! Jesus
Jordan Responding to Lebrons Commercial

[YOUTUBE="Jordan"]cEVCjUG1Mww[/YOUTUBE]
Game 4=Dirk.
I called Dirk earlier in the thread. Man, do I look smart!
Mavs win the series Dirk gets it, Heat win Wade gets it. Lebron had a sub par game 3 and disappeared in game 4, he has no chance of getting it anymore. I was half joking about Lebron being Robin but this series has made it clear that he is indeed Robin and Wade is Batman. Lebron has been the third best player on the court this series behind Dirk and Wade.
Lebron has 9 combined 4th quarter points this entire series, Dirk has 44. I used to think Lebron was the best player in the world, but if he was he wouldn't disappear in the 4th quarters of the NBA Finals.
Aslan Wrote:Lebron has 9 combined 4th quarter points this entire series, Dirk has 44. I used to think Lebron was the best player in the world, but if he was he wouldn't disappear in the 4th quarters of the NBA Finals.

At this moment. He's not even the best player on his team.
#BBFL
ekff Wrote:I don't ever remember a finals were there has been so much talk about who's going to b the MVP!!!!

So here is my breakdown so far!!!!

Game 1 - My Vote - Lebron

Game 2 - My Vote - Dirk

Game 3 - My Vote - Wade

I know Wade had a good game 2... But if you lose I don't care what kind of game you had...

So right now... MVP is Wide Open

I see what you're getting at....
but the game by game thing doesn't mean much at the end of the series.
Let's say the Heat win the series....
Even though they lose in game 2 and 4, Wade's performances in those games will boost his PPG for the series and his MVP case.
zaga_fan Wrote:I see what you're getting at....
but the game by game thing doesn't mean much at the end of the series.
Let's say the Heat win the series....
Even though they lose in game 2 and 4, Wade's performances in those games will boost his PPG for the series and his MVP case.

I understand what your saying but the whole playoffs the Heat have just let Lebron run the show and they beat everyone in 5... Then they get to the Finals and all you see is plays for Wade and Wade running the show and the Heat just don't look good with Wade running the show.... I really think the Heat need to go back to what they have done the whole playoffs...

When Lebron runs the team everyone gets theirs..... Because he is great play maker....

When Wade runs the team, they look like they don't know what to do because Lebron has ran the show all season and playoffs.... Lebron can't play off the ball and Wade can......
As you said Lebron is the Facilitator. He should be making plays and not settling with jump shots. I think 2 of his three field goals was fast break dunks.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Game 4 is Dirk. Man had a temp of 107! Jesus

Sorry to call you out on this, but if he had a temp of 107, he wouldn;t be alive right now bro.. Sorry.
Ballers Wrote:Sorry to call you out on this, but if he had a temp of 107, he wouldn;t be alive right now bro.. Sorry.

Just going bye what the guy int he interview said.

After looking at some sites it said 101.
ekff Wrote:I understand what your saying but the whole playoffs the Heat have just let Lebron run the show and they beat everyone in 5... Then they get to the Finals and all you see is plays for Wade and Wade running the show and the Heat just don't look good with Wade running the show.... I really think the Heat need to go back to what they have done the whole playoffs...

When Lebron runs the team everyone gets theirs..... Because he is great play maker....

When Wade runs the team, they look like they don't know what to do because Lebron has ran the show all season and playoffs.... Lebron can't play off the ball and Wade can......

I'm telling you....
I just think Dallas is a better team than everyone lets on lol
Ballers Wrote:Sorry to call you out on this, but if he had a temp of 107, he wouldn;t be alive right now bro.. Sorry.
I believe he was exaggerating. But reguardless, Dirk has been the best player of this series by a landslide. I think he deserves to get the MVP even if Dallas loses the finals just because without him, every game would have been a blowout for the Heat.
If Heat do win then Wade will get another MVP, because LeBron had an off game in 3 and wasn't on the court in 4.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:I believe he was exaggerating. But reguardless, Dirk has been the best player of this series by a landslide. I think he deserves to get the MVP even if Dallas loses the finals just because without him, every game would have been a blowout for the Heat.
If Heat do win then Wade will get another MVP, because LeBron had an off game in 3 and wasn't on the court in 4.

Without a doubt!!
#BBFL
So I guess if Lebron has a 40 and 50 point game in the next two, i guess he still don't win MVP right? Wrong.. Noone will know who its going to be until we figure out the winner out of these 2 teams, simple as that.
Yea LeBron would get it if he does that but let's be real, that isn't going to happen. Hell if anything, Bosh has been more consistant than either Wade or James. Why not add him to the discussion?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

I like Dwayne wade, Ok I Love Dwayne Wade, But Dirk is just offensively outplaying anyone on the Court.
^Dirk is playing out of his mind.
#BBFL
What's going on with LeBron? Another 4th quarter no show. 2 points in the 4th. I know he had a triple double but they needed him big time in the 4th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dwyane Wade is starting to piss me off. At times, he doesn't even look to pass the ball. And it seems as if he's even more reluctant to pass the ball to LeBron. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he's so set out to be the "leader" of this team that he's actually costing his team in the end. He's been handling the ball wayyyyyy more than they need him to as well. DWade is a scorer, the NBA's best, IMO, so with being a scorer comes a scorer's mentality. So naturally when he touches the ball, he's going to look to score first. Also, DWade works GREAT off the ball, LeBron, not so much. LBJ is a facilitator. So, they need to do what got them where they are. Let LeBron work more with the ball in his hands. The offense runs more smoothly when he does so.