Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 National Champs?
Who is it going to be?

I'll take the Sooners.
I got Oregon.
Should rename this thread "Who outside the SEC has the best chance of winning the national championship".
LSU Tigers.
vundy33 Wrote:I got Oregon.

is LeMichael James Returning?
Lsu
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm going with Oregon
Oklahoma over Alabama.
Whoever wins the SEC.
I don't believe the SEC has a dominate team that can go undefeated this year, so I believe their run of National Titles ends this year. I'm gonna go with Oregon.
Aslan Wrote:I don't believe the SEC has a dominate team that can go undefeated this year, so I believe their run of National Titles ends this year. I'm gonna go with Oregon.

I disagree. I believe LSU can really make some noise.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:I disagree. I believe LSU can really make some noise.

They're going to have a great season, but I don't believe they're going undefeated.
Bama
LSU is just sick with talent right now. From that standpoint they have the ability to run away with a title this year. I mean absurd amounts of talent.
Whoever wins the SEC. Oregon could not beat Alabama or LSU neither could Oklahoma.
Lsu
Rose Bowl - Jan 2nd
Oregon -(beats)- Wisconsin

Sugar Bowl - Jan 3rd
Stanford -(beats)- LSU

Orange Bowl - Jan 4th
Virgina Tech -(beats)- Oklahoma State

Fiesta Bowl - Jan 5th
Oklahoma -(beats)- South Florida

National Championship - Jan 9th
Alabama -(beats)- Notre Dame
Lsu
Lsu
ekff Wrote:Rose Bowl - Jan 2nd
Oregon -(beats)- Wisconsin

Sugar Bowl - Jan 3rd
Stanford -(beats)- LSU

Orange Bowl - Jan 4th
Virgina Tech -(beats)- Oklahoma State

Fiesta Bowl - Jan 5th
Oklahoma -(beats)- South Florida

National Championship - Jan 9th
Alabama -(beats)- Notre Dame

Wishful thinking Mr. Ekff.
Texas A&M
You will never see me predict anyone other than an SEC team to win the title Wink
I don't think this will be an SEC year.
Lsu beats Oregon in Dallas
Tailback44 Wrote:Wishful thinking Mr. Ekff.

Notre Dame top 15 per-season!!!! :1:
I'm a UK fan, but I'm wise enough to know they don't have a shot. The Notre Dame fans should be the same. Someone from the SEC will win it, most likely LSU!! :Thumbs:
Wildcats11 Wrote:I'm a UK fan, but I'm wise enough to know they don't have a shot. The Notre Dame fans should be the same. Someone from the SEC will win it, most likely LSU!! :Thumbs:

I didn't say Notre Dame is going to win it...

But did you see the Basketball National Champion thread.... Everyone said Kentucky.... and Coach Cal has never won a title...

Notre Dame is ranked per-season #11, and only play 1 ranked team all year....
The Alabama Crimson Tide bounces back from last season and defeats Oklahoma 30-13 in the National Championship game. :1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We will only know the anwer to this question after the SEC championship game....lol
What happened to all the Boise lovers that use to be on here?
I guess after there two decent years and still not making a national championship game, theyve learned to give up. Good thing, because they will soon be talk of the past.