Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron James before the ''Decision''
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOur So Called King, Is a servant. Its not funny to you because its true. How does he have 11 points in 5 Quarters!

Where is your Pacers?
Where is Ray Ray and the Celtcs?
Let's talk about them as we watch the last 2 teams who are the best of the best dog it out while the others sit and watch.
:blabbermo
^Well he needs to put his big boy pants on and take it to the rim.
He honestly brings the ball up the court, passes it to someone who has a little space to work with and isn't an option the rest of the play because of the zone or double team that Dallas throws at him.
He is willingly taking himself out of the offense.
If it wasn't for transition baskets then he would have half the assists and be lucky to break double-digits.
What I am having a hard time understanding is why is all the blame placed on Lebron?
If Dirk loses, will all of you blame him?
Lebron had a freakin' triple double.. What else can you ask of someone?
He busted his ass sounds like to me to make sure the boards where scraped up, and the buckets went in (whether it be him or someone else)...

A triple double is a triple double IMO..
But he only had 2 points in the 4th quarter.. So wave that triple double off.. It doesn't count, he's garbage.
Ballers Wrote:What I am having a hard time understanding is why is all the blame placed on Lebron?
If Dirk loses, will all of you blame him?
Lebron had a freakin' triple double.. What else can you ask of someone?
He busted his ass sounds like to me to make sure the boards where scraped up, and the buckets went in (whether it be him or someone else)...

A triple double is a triple double IMO..
But he only had 2 points in the 4th quarter.. So wave that triple double off.. It doesn't count, he's garbage.

Dirk is suppose to lose, he's not the one that's on a team with three all stars.
Lebron had a great game(I didn't see anybody saying that he's garbage just that he chocked again), but he disappeared when the game mattered the most, when the game was going to be won or lost. That is suppose to be his time to shine. You can't defend him only having 11 total fourth quarter points this entire series, that's inexcusable. Jason freaking Kidd has the exact same total. Dirk has 50 some. I do think Miami will comeback and win the series though, they just have way too much talent.
Ballers Wrote:Where is your Pacers?
Where is Ray Ray and the Celtcs?
Let's talk about them as we watch the last 2 teams who are the best of the best dog it out while the others sit and watch.
:blabbermo

Great Post! Great Post.

LOL? What does MY Pacers have anything to do with this? And when did you become a heat fan?

YOu keep defending someone instead of recognizing that this may be the greatest Finals choke of all time.
What happens if you ask LBJ to make change for a dollar bill? He gives you back 75 cents because he cannot find the fourth quarter.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Great Post! Great Post.

LOL? What does MY Pacers have anything to do with this? And when did you become a heat fan?

YOu keep defending someone instead of recognizing that this may be the greatest Finals choke of all time.

QQ said hes fighting you.

Anyways, what does it have to do with your Pacers? Everything... Because they are as terrible as Mavs, so same skill level, same level in reality.. terrible meet trash.. NEXT
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:What happens if you ask LBJ to make change for a dollar bill? He gives you back 75 cents because he cannot find the fourth quarter.

what happens to WVU when they meet UK in the tourney?
They go to the bathroom, because THEY ARE SHIT!!!
Ballers Wrote:QQ said hes fighting you.

Anyways, what does it have to do with your Pacers? Everything... Because they are as terrible as Mavs, so same skill level, same level in reality.. terrible meet trash.. NEXT

Lol, Hating Bro? YOu mad Because Lebron cant close a game? Never has.

YOu mean the mavs thats about to beat your so called team for the Championships.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:What happens if you ask LBJ to make change for a dollar bill? He gives you back 75 cents because he cannot find the fourth quarter.

All joking aside. How long did it take you to come up with that?

lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
:lmao:
MisterPerfect Wrote:All joking aside. How long did it take you to come up with that?

lol

It was on ESPN, Someone posted it on Twitter