Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville v Paintsville (All-A Friday)
Pikeville will play Painstville for a right to play in the Championship game of the 15th Region All-A Classic.

What does everyone think of this....

And what is this that I hear about Paintsville missing 3 players??
Paintsville will be without PG Bundy, F J.D. Van Hoose, and reserve/muscle provider Hensley.

They'll have to rely on Grimm and Slone. But the biggest key is Williams. He must stay out of foul trouble, get 12-15 rebounds, and score some easy buckets if Paintsville has any chance at all.

Paintsville-78
Pikeville-73

Grimm and Slone will both get at least 25 points.
For some reason I am going to say Pikeville 70 Painstville 67
Slone gets his but Grimm comes up with 15 and that is not enough because of Pikevilles inside game with both Parrish and Shurtlif (sp?) scoring down low.
No chance both Grimm and Slone will both 25, let alone of them will. Neither one will score that much against Pikeville, come on think about it realisticly.

Pikeville-65
Paintsville-60
Pikeville by 6
Paintsville by 6...Slone will get his
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:No chance both Grimm and Slone will both 25, let alone of them will. Neither one will score that much against Pikeville, come on think about it realisticly.

Pikeville-65
Paintsville-60

If I'm not mistaken Slone had over 25 and Grimm had 18 in their first meeting this year. Realisticly I think they both will have big games again, Hess played a great all-around game tonight and I think he will help the Tigers to a W. Paintsville by 7.
I like the Tigers
I'd probably say Pikeville will win, but only because Paintsville is missing 3 players.
Pikeville by 8
Pikeville by 3
I would like to see pikeville pull this one out, but i dont think it will happen. I am going to have to say paintsville by 7!
Pikeville by 4
"Flowmaster" Wrote:
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:No chance both Grimm and Slone will both 25, let alone of them will. Neither one will score that much against Pikeville, come on think about it realisticly.

Pikeville-65
Paintsville-60

If I'm not mistaken Slone had over 25 and Grimm had 18 in their first meeting this year. Realisticly I think they both will have big games again, Hess played a great all-around game tonight and I think he will help the Tigers to a W. Paintsville by 7.
Hess played a "great game"? You've got to be kidding He's a hacker
Wow...such a close game it seems to be...half picking Pikeville other half picking Painstville....should be a dandy!
Panthers by 8. With Tigers being down Pathers pull out another big win. If anyone can slow down Slone Panthers win big.
This should be a good game, and I look forward to watching it. Hopefully the Boys can do as the Girls and bring home an "All-A" Region Trophy.....and of course a day out of school next week.
pikeville by 5, playing without bundy,vanhoose, and hensley will hurt paintsville
Pikeville - 68
Paintsville - 66
Pikeville- 60
Paintsville-54

Slone with 28.
Welp...gametime 2 hours away...should be a dandy!!
Pikeville by 1 is as good as a 100.