Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic vs. Lawrence Coutny (1st round of state tournament)
lcgrad2002 Wrote:It's my opinion that's why I said it.. Your welcome have a great day.

Back atcha babe.:Thumbs:
I also said that LC would beat Pikeville, and as we all found out that wasn't a bad choice either. HAHAHAHA Good Day Mate!!!
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I also said that LC would beat Pikeville, and as we all found out that wasn't a bad choice either. HAHAHAHA Good Day Mate!!!

Sooner or later even a blind squirrel can find a nut.:biggrin:
whatever you have to say to get yourself motivated, lol you gotta do what you gotta do. goodluck finding that nut..
lcgrad2002 Wrote:whatever you have to say to get yourself motivated, lol you gotta do what you gotta do. goodluck finding that nut..

Hey now, lets not get all nasty here......

Dont wanna reply back on the Rowan Co. game,huh?:biggrin:
There wasn't anything nasty about that comment at all.. Just sayin...
lcgrad2002 Wrote:There wasn't anything nasty about that comment at all.. Just sayin...

Still nuthin on the Rowan disaster?
Oh wow one game big deal>? lol i love it
lcgrad2002 Wrote:I personally think Banks can beat Newport, and let Shepherd come in and close it if needed and let Shepherd pitch in the next game vs Lex Cath or PRP.
I can see your logic here, but I'm a firm believer in you have to get to the next round before you can even begin to strategize for it. If it were me, I'd go with Shepherd in the 1st round, and that will leave everyone else that's needed in order to get by PRP/Lex Cath. Survive and advance is the mindset that is needed during tournament time. Gotta go with your hoss in game 1, and worry about the rest when the time comes. Again this is just my outlook on the situation, people are different and entitled to their own opinions.
whatever you need to do to make yourself smile big man, how much you selling milk for now btw?lol
Pupaw I agree with what you are saying. I do belive they will pitch Shepherd the first game entirely.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Oh wow one game big deal>? lol i love it

Logic like what you've got about the NCC game will make that two disasters.:biggrin:
Atleast the team I am covering will be in Lexington playing, maybe Pikeville can buy some LC shirts and come and cheer for us. That would be classy..
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Atleast the team I am covering will be in Lexington playing, maybe Pikeville can buy some LC shirts and come and cheer for us. That would be classy..

Oh, they're cheering for ya right now. That I promise.....lol...If you only knew, LC...If you only knew. Heck, I'm going out on a limb to say they're printing up their own T shirts about now.:biggrin:

You're about to see how classy they think you guys are.:lmao:
Right on brother!!!!!! Wooo Hooooo
Have a great day , gotta pack my bags for Lexington..
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Have a great day , gotta pack my bags for Lexington..

You and Hustle can ride together.... Ah, I can see it now, Partners in CRIME for ever and ever !!!!haha

Well at least maybe up until next year.:biggrin:
You and Panther Thunder can ride together, hey no matter what anyone says 2nd place is ok.. Lol..
Bring some milk with you, I prefer chocolate milk...
lcgrad2002 Wrote:You and Panther Thunder can ride together, hey no matter what anyone says 2nd place is ok.. Lol..

When they get done, you might have to learn to like it yourself.

Ever see one of these? {*}

If not, you're liable to.
well it has been wonderful chatting with you, have a great wonderful day. keep up the hard work. peace out
lcgrad2002 Wrote:well it has been wonderful chatting with you, have a great wonderful day. keep up the hard work. peace out

Yeah, same here. Ya'll come back now, ya hear.:biggrin:

P.S. Free tip here. Dont you two come back wearin those orange jumpsuits though. Dead givaway of a breakout.Confusedhh:
Preaching to the choir...
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Atleast the team I am covering will be in Lexington playing, maybe Pikeville can buy some LC shirts and come and cheer for us. That would be classy..

You have no class, Bob is not from Pikeville moron. We will root for all of the LC players and fans that have class, however you are not one of them apparently.

The (*) apparently refers to a current LC player who may not actually reside in LC. I think that could be the reference. LMAO

You probably did the crotch gesture also. PUNK.
Wow what vocabulary. For the record I know he isn't from Pikeville and I know where he is from and where we went to school at so I don't need you to tell me that. I didn't do the crotch gesture and quite honestly thought it was pretty pathetic for that kid to do that.

As for the punk comment, umm ok thanks..
Keep trying to stir up crap, it's ok. I do what I do for the kids of Lawrence County who have worked their tails off to make it to where they are. You guys can act imamture and try to start little arguments all you want, but it's not going to do you any good. hope you both a have a great week....
Bob Seger Wrote:I cant imagine whay you would say something like that. It's not like anybody around here has seen them play a dozen times. Banks was good enough to beat Magoffin in the district opener, but Shepherd started that one too. You better not take anyone for granted, especially a winner coming out of the 9th this year. Do it, and your liable to make a two hour experience out of the state tournament the stupid way.

Exactly right. LC will be lucky to score on NCC. LC coach isn't stupid, Shepherd will start.

What a goofball.
Pitch for today because tomorrow may not come.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Keep trying to stir up crap, it's ok. I do what I do for the kids of Lawrence County who have worked their tails off to make it to where they are. You guys can act imamture and try to start little arguments all you want, but it's not going to do you any good. hope you both a have a great week....
Do you actually write for the paper? Grammar sucks and you cant spell.

Okay that explains it you are trying to keep the mood light for them. You make an IDIOT out of yourself for the kids from LC who worked so hard to get there. That explains it all. Gotcha.

As for the crap I dont like it either. But some other folks, not Seger nor I, are looking into it.

Anyway, good luck tommorrow and I will be there rooting for the FINE folks of LC, just not the few idiots who post crap like you.:1:*