Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 21 Seahawks 10 -- Super Bowl
Woo...... I said the Steelers would win since the season started... Way to go Big Ben.. Hines Ward had a great game!! Will the BUS play anymore?:dance: :dance: :dance:
So what did you all think im glade to see pburg win it..........
CINCY still won the division. GO BENGALS!
Congrats Steelers
the refs were horrable but no one can change that now congrats steelers and the bus does stops here
both teams played well.. the first offensive pass interferance was bullshit and it should have been a touchdown for Seattle though.
but still a good game.
I didnt care either way but Seattle got some bad calls the infamous holding call was the one that cost them big time if is not called then its 17-14 Seattle, Big Bens TD was very close, The Offensive Pass Interference call was bull, This superbowl was handed to Pittsburg but It didnt matter to me. Just My Opinion
"Billnz28" Wrote:I didnt care either way but Seattle got some bad calls the infamous holding call was the one that cost them big time if is not called then its 17-14 Seattle, Big Bens TD was very close, The Offensive Pass Interference call was bull, This superbowl was handed to Pittsburg but It didnt matter to me. Just My Opinion

I with ya Bill. I can't stand either one of these teams.

I really expected to see Manning playing in the superbowl.

Did anyone else think this superbowl was extremely boring. The commercials stunk, the half time show stunk, the national anthem even stunk..
Yeah it didnt really bother me that much I just dont like refs decideing games with the ability to reveiw. I hope Manning gets a chance ( peyton that is)LOL
Had to be one of the worse called Super Bowls I have ever seen, as an Oakland fan it didnt really matter to me who won, but for Seattle to be penalized EVERY time they made a big play was just laughable. I agree QQ, even though the game was close, it was just really hard to get into because you knew the refs werent going to let Seattle back in the game, and what in the hell was Holmgren thinking at the end of both halves, he can stand to learn a few lessons on clock management and playcalling. Just wasnt a very good game, bring on the draft!
i got something for all of you all......WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........fact is, no matter what you all wanna whine about with the officiating, the Pittsburgh Steelers are the SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS. Who cares who won the division, how boring the game, was. And as far as the penalties, the pushoff might not have been called if it wouldnt have happened RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF. So for a change, just accept the fact that the shitty officiating can work both ways, because people wanted to see Manning in the superbowl? You talk about bad officiating and you dont mention the Colts game? My Goodness, the game in which the Steelers beat the Colts 11 and the entire officiating staff, and that was BLATANT. So accept it people. Pittsburgh is your new Superbowl champs.:#1:
The push off wasnt a great call but he had no reason to put his right hand on him so it should have been called.. Seahawks odd coaching at the end of the halves was a lot worse than the refs
Yes it was and those feild goals that were missed killed them....
Thank you, it wasnt a great call, but it was a push off, but you hit the nail on the head, Seattle got outcoached and their time management killed any chance they had.
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:The push off wasnt a great call but he had no reason to put his right hand on him so it should have been called.. Seahawks odd coaching at the end of the halves was a lot worse than the refs
This was the worst Super bowl in 5 years. The officiating was non existent one way on 4 big plays that took the game away from the Seahawks. I had to pull out the Janet Jackson half time show just to say that I saw an interesting ONE. I saw one great commercial with a caveman and had a 70 year old at my party that asked every 5 minutes, “Isn’t this were they rate the commercials?” I was very glad for the bus and that is the only good thing that I can find from this not so Super Bowl. I don’t have a bone in this fight, but I was very bored.

:Sad04: :HitWall: Rolleyes
Glad to see the Bus get his and could care less who won, BUt I still dont like seeing the ref's determin a game that might have been a shootout
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Woo...... I said the Steelers would win since the season started... Way to go Big Ben.. Hines Ward had a great game!! Will the BUS play anymore?:dance: :dance: :dance:
The Stellers Suck and the refs didnt know their ass from a hole in the ground
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Woo...... I said the Steelers would win since the season started... Way to go Big Ben.. Hines Ward had a great game!! Will the BUS play anymore?:dance: :dance: :dance:
I hate the steelers they won by unfair calls. After them two false starts the refs wouldnt call anything on them. I bet the refs were rich after that game.
I hat the Steelers and they won by unfair calls. Taht wasnt a touchdown by Ben, and that wasnt pass interference. I think the refs were pretty rich after that game
"torQQue" Wrote:I with ya Bill. I can't stand either one of these teams.

I really expected to see Manning playing in the superbowl.

Did anyone else think this superbowl was extremely boring. The commercials stunk, the half time show stunk, the national anthem even stunk..

i agree very boring:lame:
Congrats Steelers