Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida 8 Missippi St. 6
Gators advances to Omaha with the win today! CHOMP CHOMP!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Vickerson for Miss St is one of the best players in the nation, to bad he wont get to show it off in Omaha.
Cohen got pissed off because Florida's head coach was doing the Chomp. The 2 Coaches had some heated words for each other.
^Why are people freaking out so much about silly stuff any more? What happen to showing a little excitement and having fun? It's a sport for crying out loud. It's not like he was doing it to show up Miss St. players or Coaches. Jeeez.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ I'm not, It hadn't been posted on here and I figured I'd share it with everyone. Cohen shouldn't have smarted off and acted the way he did, if his team was in the lead he would have done the same thing except he would have probably been barking like a bulldog