Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erik Spoelstra
Aslan Wrote:What does that have to do with anything, lol.
IMO(now that Phil Jackson is no longer coaching)
1. Greg Popovich
2. Doc Rivers
3. Rick Carlisle(did a hell of a coaching job this year)
4. Stan Van Gundy(yeah, he's crazy but the guy can coach)
5. Doug Collins

Well everyone is acting like that he is a bad coach.... I just don't understand how people on here can say stuff about a guy thats coaching in the NBA....

Rivers, and Van Gundy...... I woouldn't put them in my top 5....
Defensively he does a pretty good job, but offensively he could use some serious work. I think he will be there next year.
ekff Wrote:Well everyone is acting like that he is a bad coach.... I just don't understand how people on here can say stuff about a guy thats coaching in the NBA....

You Wouldnt?
ekff Wrote:Well everyone is acting like that he is a bad coach.... I just don't understand how people on here can say stuff about a guy thats coaching in the NBA....

Their success speaks for itself.
I like Van Gundy.
ekff Wrote:If everyone on here knows SOOOO much about coaching, then rank the NBA coaches for me????

Please tell me you think Erik Spoelstra is a top 5 coach....
zaga_fan Wrote:Please tell me you think Erik Spoelstra is a top 5 coach....

No not top 5...
This is my top 20 coaches RIGHT NOW... I read a lot of coaching books and watch a lot of their dvd's....

1 - Gregg Popovich (Spurs)

2 - Doug Collins (76ers)

3 - Lionel Hollin (Grizzlies) <- Watch this guys coaching video and DVD's. Very Underrated.

4 - Rick Carlisle (Mavs)

5 - Flip Saunders (Wizards)

6 - Doc Rivers (Celtics)

7 - George Carl (Nuggets)

8 - Stan Van Gundy (Magic)

9 - Mike D'Antoni (Knicks)

10 - Larry Drew (Hawks)

11 - Paul Westphal (Kings)

12 - Avery Johnson (Nets)

13 - Erik Spoelstra (Heat)

14 - Byron Scott (Cavs)

15 - Mike Brown (Lakers)

16 - Scott Brooks (Thunder)

17 - Nate McMillan (Blazers)

18 - Tom Thibodeau (Bulls)

19 - Scott Skiles (Bucks)

20 - Paul Silas (Bobcats)
Tailback44 Wrote:How long is it before this clown is out of Miami? He has to go.

You've had to set the record for most retarded things said on a sports forum by now...it's like every time I see one of you're posts it's so ridiculously wrong I want to reach through my laptop and e-slap you.

Here you go. :1:
vundy33 Wrote:You've had to set the record for most retarded things said on a sports forum by now...it's like every time I see one of you're posts it's so ridiculously wrong I want to reach through my laptop and e-slap you.

Here you go. :1:

LOL, your funny my jersey shore friend. hit the weight room and beef up some before you go out looking like your a jersey shore wanna be. Look in the mirror and you'll see the most retarded thing created.:1:
LOL! - Wow..
Chocolate Milk
As of right now, Erik Spoelstra will be retained as the Heat head coach.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/m...id=6686770