Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryant: Top 10 Stupidest Moments of his career
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/67644...his-career

Why look at that, they have one on Kobe Bryant too. Well, what about that?

:biggrin:
I've lost a lot of respect for ya, MP. I was going to say something else, but chose against that.
Most of those are looked at from a biased point of view against Kobe.
Everybody knows that him being accused of rape is bs. Any athlete of his stature don't have to resort to that.
Kobe & Shaq were both trying to push each other out of LA. The Lakers organization chose Kobe and he's looked at as the bad guy because of it.
The rest of those are completely irrelevant and not worthy of a response.
Not even in the same world as the LeBron list.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Good find MisterPerfect, thank you.
Kobe Bryant crying while talking to the media with his wife.... I never laughed so hard in my life....
Aslan Wrote:I've lost a lot of respect for ya, MP. I was going to say something else, but chose against that.
Most of those are looked at from a biased point of view against Kobe.
Everybody knows that him being accused of rape is bs. Any athlete of his stature don't have to resort to that.
Kobe & Shaq were both trying to push each other out of LA. The Lakers organization chose Kobe and he's looked at as the bad guy because of it.
The rest of those are completely irrelevant and not worthy of a response.

You've lost a lot of respect for me cause I posted the same exact thing that was posted about Lebron and posted about Kobe? Ok! I got this information off the same exact site as to were the thread about Lebron was posted at.

But I guess it's ok to dog Lebron 24/7. But to dog Kobe is against the rules?

haha
^ That's what I was thinking.
And to add.. I never lost respect for you when you said ''Never seen such an arrogant player without a championship. Lebron needs to take a vow of silence.''
''Very fun thread ImagineThat!'' But your losing respect for me cause I posted a thread about Kobe? I've never even said anything bad about Kobe like you've just said about Lebron.
MisterPerfect Wrote:And to add.. I never lost respect for you when you said ''Never seen such an arrogant player without a championship. Lebron needs to take a vow of silence.''
''Very fun thread ImagineThat!'' But your losing respect for me cause I posted a thread about Kobe? I've never even said anything bad about Kobe like you've just said about Lebron.

Don't mind him MisterPerfect. If you threw a cupcake at Kobe Bryant - Aslan would cry.
Just some food for thought - How many times did Bryant triumph over Lebron in the year of 2011? :yawn:
MisterPerfect Wrote:You've lost a lot of respect for me cause I posted the same exact thing that was posted about Lebron and posted about Kobe? Ok! I got this information off the same exact site as to were the thread about Lebron was posted at.

But I guess it's ok to dog Lebron 24/7. But to dog Kobe is against the rules?

haha

I should rephrase what I said. I don't mean respect as a person, you seem like a cool guy, with good morals. I meant your ridiculous reach here to make Kobe look as bad with the media as LeBron. Only two of the quotes you posted were really controversial. The rest were really nothing.
Aslan Wrote:I should rephrase what I said. I don't mean respect as a person, you seem like a cool guy, with good morals. I meant your ridiculous reach here to make Kobe look as bad with the media as LeBron. Only two of the quotes you posted were really controversial. The rest were really nothing.

Ok, I can live with that. Just like everyone is trying to reach and dig as deep as they can to make Lebron look stupid. I know he sticks his foot in his mouth a lot with the media. But who hasn't? All the greats at one time have had a rough stretch with learning to speak with the media. I mean the dude is 26 years old.
Ballers Wrote:Don't mind him MisterPerfect. If you threw a cupcake at Kobe Bryant - Aslan would cry.
Just some food for thought - How many times did Bryant triumph over Lebron in the year of 2011? :yawn:

Who cares? It always goes back to this when you take shots at Kobe.
Lebron - 0 rings
Kobe Bean Bryant - 5 rings
Aslan Wrote:Who cares? It always goes back to this when you take shots at Kobe.
Lebron - 0 rings

Many years apart big dog....
MisterPerfect Wrote:Ok, I can live with that. Just like everyone is trying to reach and dig as deep as they can to make Lebron look stupid. I know he sticks his foot in his mouth a lot with the media. But who hasn't? All the greats at one time have had a rough stretch with learning to speak with the media. I mean the dude is 26 years old.

He's been in the league 8 years now? He always has people in his ear telling him what to do and say, yet he still sticks his foot in his mouth time after time. There's no excuse for him to be talking about a black Jesus and how he spoils fans with his play.
All I gotta say to all this is.. Lebron is 26 years old. Correct? The greatest player of all-time won his first ring at 29. Lebron has time. And he's in a GREAT place to win some rings.
MisterPerfect Wrote:All I gotta say to all this is.. Lebron is 26 years old. Correct? The greatest player of all-time won his first ring at 29. Lebron has time. And he's in a GREAT place to win some rings.

MJ had an overrated Scottie Pippen and had to beat the bad boy pistons/Magics Lakers.
LeBron has a superstar and an all star, lost against arguably the worst champions in the last 10 years and he's mostly to blame for that.
Please don't compare LeBron to MJ.
Also MJ got his first title 7 years in the league, LeBron has been in the League 8 years without getting a ring. The championship at a certain age is very deceiving because MJ went to college for three years and LeBron went straight from high school.
Aslan Wrote:He's been in the league 8 years now? He always has people in his ear telling him what to do and say, yet he still sticks his foot in his mouth time after time. There's no excuse for him to be talking about a black Jesus and how he spoils fans with his play.

Kobe has been in the league 12 years now. That's four more than Lebron. And Kobe has 5 rings. So he's got 4 more years then Lebron and 5 rings. So that means Lebron has time.
Aslan Wrote:MJ had an overrated Scottie Pippen and had to beat the bad boy pistons/Magics Lakers.
LeBron has a superstar and an all star, lost against arguably the worst champions in the last 10 years and he's mostly to blame for that.
Please don't compare LeBron to MJ.

Now exactly how was I comparing them? Sure I compared their age level. But no way, shape or form did I compare them ability wise. Cause Lebron will never be MJ nor will Kobe be MJ. No one will ever be as good as Michael. PERIOD!! Greatest player to set foot on a basketball court.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Kobe has been in the league 12 years now. That's four more than Lebron. And Kobe has 5 rings. So he's got 4 more years then Lebron and 5 rings. So that means Lebron has time.

When did you become a LeBron fan again? You loved him at Cleveland. He left, you hated him, and became a Bulls fan. I'm guessing you'll be a Heat fan next year because the Bulls couldn't get it done, right?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Now exactly how was I comparing them? Sure I compared their age level. But no way, shape or form did I compare them ability wise. Cause Lebron will never be MJ nor will Kobe be MJ. No one will ever be as good as Michael. PERIOD!! Greatest player to set foot on a basketball court.

This we can agree on.
I mean you saying MJ didn't win a championship 'til he was 29 and LeBron is just 26 right now.
MJ came into the league after three years in college, and LeBron came straight from high school. So the age difference is very deceiving. Jordan won it his 7th year in the league, LeBron has been in the league 8 years with none so far.
Aslan Wrote:Who cares? It always goes back to this when you take shots at Kobe.
Lebron - 0 rings

I care..
The so called "made man" "the black mamba" who was supposed to 3 peat got his tail whipped by Lebron's team all season long..

At least Lebron made it to the finals.. Which means his team was #2 in the NBA this year.. Too bad Kobe can't say the same. As previously stated multiple times, give Lebron some time.. When he has more than Kobe I don't want to hear no more Tom Foolery.
Aslan Wrote:When did you become a LeBron fan again? You loved him at Cleveland. He left, you hated him, and became a Bulls fan. I'm guessing you'll be a Heat fan next year because the Bulls couldn't get it done, right?

Never said I hated him? I don't really like him nor do I hate him. But I do dis-like Kobe Bryant. And I see everyone jumping down Lebrons throat. So I'm defending him. Cause it's like he's a devil or something and Kobe is the greatest thing to set foot on earth. I ain't buying it.

And to my Bulls. Why are they getting dragged in here? I am not gonna leave them to become a Heat fan because they couldn't get it done. I stick by my team.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Never said I hated him? I don't really like him nor do I hate him. But I do dis-like Kobe Bryant. And I see everyone jumping down Lebrons throat. So I'm defending him. Cause it's like he's a devil or something and Kobe is the greatest thing to set foot on earth. I ain't buying it.

And to my Bulls. Why are they getting dragged in here? I am not gonna leave them to become a Heat fan because they couldn't get it done. I stick by my team.

The bolded is actually true.
Aslan Wrote:The bolded is actually true.

:thatsfunn

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

:igiveup:
Ballers Wrote:I care..
The so called "made man" "the black mamba" who was supposed to 3 peat got his tail whipped by Lebron's team all season long..

At least Lebron made it to the finals.. Which means his team was #2 in the NBA this year.. Too bad Kobe can't say the same. As previously stated multiple times, give Lebron some time.. When he has more than Kobe I don't want to hear no more Tom Foolery.

LeBron will never have more than Kobe, stop talking crazy ballers, lol.
And yeah the Heat finished second, but nobody cares, nor will anybody remember who finished second 5 years from now.
Aslan, See now your saying Kobe is greater then Jesus.... At-least Lebron just said MJ was a Black Jesus....
Aslan Wrote:It is true. You're in denial my friend, you need to face reality.

Yeah, I'm the one in denial. lol Your blinded by your man love for Kobe. You need to face reality my friend.

Not me