Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Players at each position
And of course Moss was trash before he got to New England and after. Look at the QB's he was with! Brady is a good QB. But not the best IMO. Moss has been productive when he's had a decent QB such as Brady and Culpepper. So don't act like Brady is the only QB in the league that could have made him productive again.
IMO... I'd say Brady has had MORE weapons, and play-makers... BUT I think they both have made some ok WR's into pretty good ones..

But I don't think Brady would have 33 TD's with the WR's Colts had last year...
No way he would have. The Colts have Wayne and Clark. After that, it's a bunch of scrubs really.
zaga_fan Wrote:Also....
Moss right before he came to NE = Trash
Moss with Brady = Single season receiving TD record holder
Moss after Brady = Trash

Branch's first time in NE = Superbowl MVP
Branch in Seattle = Nobody
Branch back in NE = Legitimate WR

Does anyone see a trend?
Does anyone think that Wes Welker or Danny Woodhead would ever be mentioned on another team?

Best post in the thread. Nobody can deny the trend you pointed out.
Manning is a great QB, but he's always had good receivers. Last year was the only time he didn't have an All Pro receiving core(being sarcastic, but he's always had 2-4 good receivers) and he didn't have a good year by his standards. Manning could have never won a SB with the receivers Brady had when they beat the Panthers. Mannings post season record 9-10. Bradys is 14-5. I don't give a damn about Mannings regular season numbers and the records he's going to break. If I need to win one game and could pick between the two, I'd take Brady every time. Brady had 36tds with only 4ints and Manning had 33tds with 17ints. Brady is better right now and will be looked back on as better for his entire career. If Brady can get that 4th SB he cracks the top 3 all time, maybe higher. Still then it would be hard to put him or anyone over Montana IMO.
game just game,we needn't understand,just look,enjoy it
Aslan Wrote:Best post in the thread. Nobody can deny the trend you pointed out. Manning is a great QB, but he's always had good receivers. Last year was the only time he didn't have an All Pro receiving core(being sarcastic, but he's always had 2-4 good receivers) and he didn't have a good year by his standards. Manning could have never won a SB with the receivers Brady had when they beat the Panthers. Mannings post season record 9-10. Bradys is 14-5. I don't give a damn about Mannings regular season numbers and the records he's going to break. If I need to win one game and could pick between the two, I'd take Brady every time. Brady had 36tds with only 4ints and Manning had 33tds with 17ints. Brady is better right now and will be looked back on as better for his entire career. If Brady can get that 4th SB he cracks the top 3 all time, maybe higher. Still then it would be hard to put him or anyone over Montana IMO.

I can't argue with you on that one Wink
Let's just all say this .... Manning and Brady are the two best players in the league

Manning was voted last year best player and Brady was voted this years best player.

I've seen many people have this same fight on T.V. all the time Manning or Brady.... WHO REALLY KNOWS....

IMO:::: We're lucky to get to see two of the best QB's ever...
ekff Wrote:Let's just all say this .... Manning and Brady are the two best players in the league

Manning was voted last year best player and Brady was voted this years best player.

I've seen many people have this same fight on T.V. all the time Manning or Brady.... WHO REALLY KNOWS....

IMO:::: We're lucky to get to see two of the best QB's ever...

:Thumbs:

It is like comparing Wilt and Kareem. Can't go wrong with either.