Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-12 all stars
does anyone know the scedules for the 11-12 all stares yet.i know paintsville,whitesburg,fleming neon and knott co. are in one pool and beaver,prestonsburg,phelps and morgan co. are in the other pool.havn't heard heard when they play.
So far I know that the 9/10's play at 10:00am on Sat. July 2nd
The 10/11's play on Wednesday July 6th TBA
and the 12's also play Sat. unsure of the time.
I would like to see complete schedule if someone could post it that would be great
pool a knott co. vs fleming neon at 11. paintsville vs whitesburg at 1 pm. phelps vs prestonsburg at 3 and morgan co. vs beaver at 5 on saturday. sunday whiesburg and fleming neon at 1 and knott co. and paintsville at 3. morgan and prestonsburg at 5 and phelps and beaver at 7.monday is fleming neon and paintsville at 11a knott co. and whitesburg at 1p. prestonsburg and beaver at 3 and phelps and morgan at 3 probably 5.
Actually on Monday only the Pool with paintsville, knott, neon, and whitesburg play. The other pool comes back on tuesday.
so,who end up winning all the divisions at stonecrest this week.
Paintsville won all 3 age (9-10, 10-11, 11-12) divisions in district seven, North Laurel won the 12 year old division in district 4, Hazard/Perry won the 11 year old division in district 4,

North Laurel and Knox County play tonight for championship of 9/10 year old in district 4, Hazard lost to both of those teams by one run(3-2 and 9-8)
BIG CONGRATS to all of Paintsville Little League!

Good Luck at State!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis