Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Women Ranked this week !!!
Kentucky's Lady Cats are Ranked #21 this week in the AP Poll after knocking off #1 Tennessee Lady Vols this past week at Rupp Arena. This is the first time UK Women has been in the Top 25 since 1993.

http://www.sportsline.com/ncaawbasketball/polls

Way to go Lady Cats !!!
Chances are they'll be back out next week because they have to play @ Georgia this week...but that is cool to see...They've came a long way
The Lady Cats are talented and young. DeMoss is building a very good program in Lexington and they are going to continue to get better. Next year one of the top players in the country, the Brown girl from Christian County, will join the team and she is going to be very good. This group of girls on campus are going to be part of building something special the next couple of years.
"PHSFAN" Wrote:The Lady Cats are talented and young. DeMoss is building a very good program in Lexington and they are going to continue to get better. Next year one of the top players in the country, the Brown girl from Christian County, will join the team and she is going to be very good. This group of girls on campus are going to be part of building something special the next couple of years.

I have to agree 100%. We are seeing the making of something special. Lady cats are going in the right direction.

:champ:
yea they are
demoss is the boss go lady cats woohoo
That is quite some accomplishment for the Wildcats. Now only if the mens team could get back on the fight foot.
Im glad we have a good team to cheer for. i had lost all faith in anything UK and the girls have brought me back. UK girls are ranked 15th in the RPI poll which measures who goes to the tournament. (record and strength of schedule)

1st time since 1990 that the girls have been ranked and the guys haven't. GO CATS!!
im glad they are finally ranked they are having a very good season they have really turned that team around this year congrats
great news
Good job....
That's great they're ranked.. but Georgia killed them.. hopefully they won't fall out of the top 25 after the loss
Yeah Georgia pretty much stomped them something awful..Didn't Florida beat them today too?
yea.. Florida beat them by around 7
I dont understand HOW they could beat UT and then loose to UF and UGA ahh I guess you have good and bad games just like anything else in life
Yeah against UT they probly played there best.....
well deserved ranking
Hard earned and very well deserved ranking.