Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfy 66 -- Pikeville 64
Belfry by 2...

sorry don't know the score....

any thoughts
Well, I thought Pikeville could get this one. Guess they're too excited bout state Wed. Oh well, Good Luck in Richmond girls!

Who played well??
Congrats to Belfry, I knew they were better than what people thought..Guess this shows people that they are a team to beat
Pikeville is going to have to step it up a notch to contend at Richmond....I think that they can do it though...never really saw any energy in the team tonight...guess they have their thought set on higher ground...

But I can say this....Belfry has a VERY tough Defense!!! They played hard tonight and never gave up....they could be a force come tourney time!

Now it's time to focus on STATE!!
Congrats to Belfry...That was one heck of a game if you werent there you should have been there, it was crazy wav.gif close game both teams played great
Oh yeah good luck at Richmond
Get em' LADY PANTHERS Banane48.:
I heard Pikeville was up by one with bout 10 seconds to go thanks to Sam Howard's 1-2 (free throw) then Belfry got it down the court and made a 3 to win by 2... this true?

Bet it was a good game
I still say Pikeville's the better team out of the two
Congrats Belfry!!!!!!!!
That's the truth eddie....they hit the three with 3.0 seconds left on the clock...and after the timeout...donkey kong (AKA Coach Wheeler) forgot to start the clock...so after what should have been 3+ seconds and walk was called on emily and the ball was given back to Belfry with 1.6 left...which they threw it in and ran the clock out...

Really a GREAT game to watch though!!
Yeah Belfry Freshman Shae Deskins made the three. She is a real good ball player. She is just as good as Pike Centrals freshman maybe even better. She was the leading scorer when we played them. She had 24 against Pikeville. The 15th is really loaded with talented Freshman this year.
I think Pikeville had CAL on their minds a little bit. Not to take anything away from Belfry.