Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WWE Raw 7/18/11
Rey Mysterio and Miz advance in the WWE Championship Tournament Finals to determine a WWE Champion.

Triple H comes out and tells Vince the WWE Board has appointed Him (HHH) to run the company and that Vince is relieved of his duties
This was rumored for quite some time. However, in my opinion, it was poorly done. Vince deserved a bigger stage, better venue and more time than this small moment.
the whole show was the WWE Championship Tournament except a divas match and the ending where Vince was relieved of his duties
I thought overall it was a pretty poor Raw, I wasn't very pleased with the outcome of the tournament, since I'm not a huge Miz guy...I'm pretty much the same way with Rey Rey.

However, I thought the ending of the show was good.

I think it's all a work, I honestly don't think McMahon will give anything backstage up until he passes away.

However, I do think that will probably be the last time we see McMahon on television for a very, very long time.
Ha ha ! I like batista in the whole wwe.
J-Rod Wrote:I thought overall it was a pretty poor Raw, I wasn't very pleased with the outcome of the tournament, since I'm not a huge Miz guy...I'm pretty much the same way with Rey Rey.

However, I thought the ending of the show was good.

I think it's all a work, I honestly don't think McMahon will give anything backstage up until he passes away.

However, I do think that will probably be the last time we see McMahon on television for a very, very long time.

:Thumbs:

Vince ain't going anywhere, just off T.V.
^ LOL, correct. Vince did not plan to be back on screen, but the CM Punk angle prompted him to do so.
I am getting back into watching wrestling after several years of not watching. I thought the event they had was pretty good. Didn't expect to see Triple H come out, he drew a nice reaction from the crowd. It was evident that Vince won't be back on TV for a good while. Curious to see what Triple H does as well.
So I guess everybody was saying that while it's mostly a work, it does have a strong hint of realism since Triple H has actually been in Vince's shadow for the past year learning the backstage stuff, cause he will be taking over once Vince's does give it up.
I certainly hope everyone realizes that the Vince situation is a work! Vince is the CEO of a company. He cannot be fired without notifying the shareholders of the WWE. That requires a notice to be sent to the Securites Exchange commission. That said, Vince is still the man in charge!