Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Duke ever be able to replace JJ
what do ya think
yea they will get somebody good like always
Yes
I seem to think they don't have any problems with it...
Yes, Duke is always finding great players.
JJ is a great basketball player indeed.
A clutch player - one of the best shooters of ALL time.

He will be a big loss to Duke, but Duke is a great recruiting team.

I look for McRoberts to step up and do something in his later years, and if Paulus would get his Freshman jitters out, he can turn out to be something special.

Duke will always be a good team, Coach K is a remarkable coach, and a mentor.
They have replaced Johnny Dawkins, Danny Ferry, Laettner, Hurley, Hill, Brand, Langdon, Avery, Battier, Deng, and so many others. When you have a top 2-3 recruiting class every single year, it's not hard to replace even the most talented players.
"FreakNasty" Wrote:They have replaced Johnny Dawkins, Danny Ferry, Laettner, Hurley, Hill, Brand, Langdon, Avery, Battier, Deng, and so many others. When you have a top 2-3 recruiting class every single year, it's not hard to replace even the most talented players.

No doubt about it.. Coach K is always gets the most potential out of every single player that comes through the program.
Yea they will...
they will, but ill tell you this, as bad as i despise Duke, JJ Redick is the one player in college basketball that will do whatever it takes to win. That dude's a player.
Of course they will. But it will be sad to see one of the best players in the history of College Basketball.
Of course they will. But it will be sad to see one of the best players in the history of College Basketball leave
Of course they will. But it will be sad to see one of the best players in the history of College Basketball leave Duke.
ita be a while before they do, Jj is a pure shooter and can shoot lights out and is clutch. And this year hes been able to drive and draw more fouls. So if they do ita be 4-5 years.