Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAW Thread 7/25/11
Miz vs Mysterio for WWE Championship.

HHH to give the State of the WWE Speech later.
Triple H resigns John Morrison and Jim Ross

Rey Myesterio to defend his New WWE Championship against none other than John Cena

Cole throws a fit about JR Coming back, Triple H says if he quits he's in breach of his contract and won't get any future earnings. gives him the night off of commentary but books him in a match.
Very, very lame show tonight...

However, I loved, loved, loved the ending.

CM Punk is back!!!!!
CM Punk is AWESOME!
^Best heel in a LOOONNNGGGG time
I'm tired of Cena btw
^ I love Cena. I think his gimmick is perfect. Bottom-line, you want crowd reaction and Cena gets 100% crowd reaction. It's 50% cheers and 50% boo's, but many guys only get 75% reaction! Cena is the perfect money maker for the WWE. People watch to see him win or to see him lose!
^ :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:^ I love Cena. I think his gimmick is perfect. Bottom-line, you want crowd reaction and Cena gets 100% crowd reaction. It's 50% cheers and 50% boo's, but many guys only get 75% reaction! Cena is the perfect money maker for the WWE. People watch to see him win or to see him lose!

I get what you're saying and I don't blame WWE for riding him for every penny they can get.

However, with me all he gets is a :yawn:
Sometimes I think Cena is a little lazy, but there are times where like at Money In The Bank he can pull it out and put on a hell of a match.

BTW Dusty, did you know Dave Meltzer gave that match a 5 star?

Thats a rare thing.
^ It was Cena's first ever.