Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Snowstorm this Weekend??
I agree with you PHSFAN.

We have about 3 inches on the ground here now. I would say we've had probably 7 over the weekend with what has stuck and melted and what didn't even stick in most places. All in all they came close to the total that we would get but it's just not on the freaking ground.
Well, the snow is coming down HARD here. If it keeps it up then I would say at least an inch in an hour. It's pouring!
The snow is coming down here in Belfry. It is the large, heavy snowflakes. It covered the back porch within 20 minutes. I love it!!!
We have around an inch on the ground right now.. it came down hard earlier .. but it didn't snow for long
I think we might get more from this storm coming into KY right now... I hope we do lol
It never fails every time I have had something planned it does this crap.
Call for it don't get it. Don't call for it GET IT.
Looks like I was right.. the ground is already covered here and it's still coming down Big Grin
is it stickin on the roads that way
It looks like its starting to a little.. I think they are still too warm from Thursday though
how long is suppose to snow
The roads are terrible right now in Lexington...even the interstate traffic is moving about 30 mph....I drove about 10 miles this morning and was out for about 30 minutes and I saw 5 wrecks on the north side of Lexington while I was out.
Its the same way here in Winchester.....everything covered and the roads are bad, 1-2 inches on the ground. It has stopped snowing for now and it is 17 degrees.
PHSFAN Wrote:The roads are terrible right now in Lexington...even the interstate traffic is moving about 30 mph....I drove about 10 miles this morning and was out for about 30 minutes and I saw 5 wrecks on the north side of Lexington while I was out.

But then again no one in Lexington can drive when its 70 and sunny.
It's snowing pretty good here right now... the roads are covered
Indeed it is, abotu a inch or 2 on the grass, and you cannot see any road at all..

Im loving it.