Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Snowstorm this Weekend??
I think extreme southeastern ky is supposed to get the most snow according to the latest weather...maybe up to a foot of snow for floyd & pike county so we've changed plans and are staying home. We don't want to get stuck anywhere.

I just hope our boys get more than last week and enough to make a cute little snowman. Last weekend's snow wouldnt make a snowman. Sad
It's raining here now, I hope it holds off for awhile, EG is in Pburg tonight with some friends, after she gets home, let it snow!
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:It's raining here now, I hope it holds off for awhile, EG is in Pburg tonight with some friends, after she gets home, let it snow!

AMEN to that.. Hurry up and get home now EG, so I can start wishing for the snow. Me and the boys had a blast sleding in that little snow we got the other day..
its not doing anything here. thank goodness
torQQue Wrote:AMEN to that.. Hurry up and get home now EG, so I can start wishing for the snow. Me and the boys had a blast sleding in that little snow we got the other day..

She may not be home for awhile QQ, girls night out celebrating the birthday and all, I told her if it got bad to just spend the night over there, me and the little man can hold the fort down. If that happens I just hope it doesnt get too cold, I wont have anyone to snuggle with.:Sad04:
We have about 3 inches here in Winchester already
I just went and looked, there's about 2 inches on the grass....everything else is wet and it is 28 degrees, nothing has froze yet and it is still snowing.

I don't wanna jinx us, but it looks like we have missed the predictions yet again this time.
It's a rain and snow mix here right now.. I wish it would turn to just snow
I think we might get 2 inches at the most.....but like 15th said it isnt doing nehting here
So far its justing raining here in Corbin, and its not much of a rain at that.
It is still raining here in Johnson Co.
doing nothing in floyd co i just looked and it stopped raining for now....maybe the snow is about to start hell yea
It's still rain and snow mix here.. if the temp would drop it would be all snow... I can't wait Big Grin
No snow tull saturday night, its just rain here in Lawrence Co
Snow fairly hard now in LC
I dont know which side of the hill your on catdawg but its not snowing up the road.
Already sticking here truck is all white.
What 2 miles by the birds?
I just went outside and its has stopped rain, but no snow
Thats crazy
Pouring here
Anything yet?
Still Raining In Inez But Getting Colder Gonna Come A Big One I Hope
Grounds white here
There isn't any at my house but somebody told me the top of Holiday Inn hill is covered
Surprised they don't have a foot there already.
Havent seen no snow in the nez yet
Well didnt take long from my last post but its snowing now and starting to stick already woohoo I love snow wooooo
My yard is covered with snow now... wooooo
We got maybe an inch of snow.