Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Snowstorm this Weekend??
Does anyone know if there is snow in Breathitt County?
It is snowing, but not sticking here in Belfry. Just a light dusting on the ground. It rained all night.
pp hopr it holds off until after the game 2 night
Batpuff Wrote:pp hopr it holds off until after the game 2 night

Me too!! I hope that the roads don't freeze during the game.
Update from here in Winchester....

3.5 inches, still snowing, wet roads did not freeze, 27 degrees currently
Fuzzy5118 Wrote:Does anyone know if there is snow in Breathitt County?

A co-worker of mine here at work lives in Jackson and he told me there is A few inches in Breathitt County, but roads are clear and wet.
This morons couldn't predict the weather a minute in advance. STUPID.

Its poured all night and day and the snow at 2am has actually melted. Front yard nothing back yard .5 inch. Screw these idiots.
we would have a foot in johnson county if it hadnt have melted as soon as it hit the ground. we only have about a half and inch.
They never get it right
just a little on the ground here.. it's still coming down though
Pirate Pal Wrote:I expect to turn on the TV early Saturday morning and find the weatherman doubled over laughing and saying "YOU IDIOTS BOUGHT IT AGAIN!!!"
:moon:

I hate to say I told you so, BUT..........Confusedhh: Confusedtickoutt
we had about 1/2 an inch this morning but it melted off to nothing now...it's still flurrying... My sis said there was 4 inches of snow in Lex this morning.

Spring please get here..I'm tired of this nasty mess...
I think that the Milk, beer, cig, and bread companys pay the networks to boost sales
Lots of snow here in Lex.
All of the snow had melted off but now the ground is covered again.. the snow looks a lot heavier now
The latest from WSAZ at 6 E. Kentucky can expect 2"-4" into Sunday.
In Virginia and around the Kentucky border up into W. Virginia (Higher Evevations) can expect 6"-8" by Sunday afternoon.
Snow has almost melted off here in W-Town. We actually saw some sunlight today
We finally have about an inch in N. LC.
The weathermen miss another one...good call PP.
I hate snow and I hate weather men, had to cut hanging with my girl friend 3 hours short because somone told my mom the roads were freezing up, and you know what thier wasn't a bit of Ice any where from her house all the way to mine, which is around a 30 minute drive. Kills me I hate snow...I just hate it.
PHSFAN Wrote:The weathermen miss another one...good call PP.

:thumb: No problem...I have just started listening more to my bad knees to tell me about the weather. The more the pain, the colder the weather..if the throbbing begins, look for rain!! Wink

That is what being a cheerleader for 11 years gets me.....(but I loved every minute of it!!!)
no snow here...
I had a light dusting of snow this morning, melted off during the snow, it continued to snow but the ground was too wet to let to lay so now the temperature has dropped and the snow is laying. It has snowing ALL day so maybe tonight with the temperature down we will get the inches they said.
Nope not going to happen!
Maybe not as many inches as planned but I could see some inches piling up. Some places already have an inch or more..just not me.
I'm telling you not going to happen. LOL
We ended up with almost an inch.. my road is covered now too... StoneCrest was covered last night before it was sticking here .. so they may have a couple inches
I have a few inches this morning and it is still snowing. I am only like 7 minutes from the Virginia line though.
I just talked to one of my good buddies that lives in Manhatten in NYC and he said there was 24 inches of snow outside of his apartment and it is still snowing...We might not have got much here but they are getting pounded in the Northeast. Thats the kind of snow I would like to see us get here and then for all I care winter can be over with.
Well at my house I would estimate a good 3 inches right now...Pike County school was called off at like 12 today.