Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is the media virtually ignoring black mob violence against whites?
Yet another story of large mobs of young black people randomly beating up white people. How many of you have seen the rash of racially motivated attacks reported in the mainstream media? Why doesn't President Obama use the bully pulpit to condemn this violent racism and urge young blacks to stop these attacks? I want to hear your opinions, Obama supporters - is Obama and his cohorts in the media ignoring this story to preserve his slim chances of reelection?

After all, Obama is supposed to be our first post-racial president and I have not seen this level of senseless kind of widespread black mob violence since the 1960s. This is quickly becoming a national epidemic but it seems to be reported as local news, often with no mention of the racial component of the violence. At least the major networks covered this story in the 60s.

[INDENT]
Quote:Police begin probe into mob incidents at State Fair

Police from three jurisdictions - West Allis, Milwaukee and Wisconsin State Fair - are spending Friday morning piecing together a series of incidents late Thursday night at the Wisconsin State Fair in which large groups of youths rampaged through the midway and outside the grounds after closing.

Officials could not say what started what witnesses said was a series of racially charged incidents that apparently began as early as 7 p.m. in the midway. The midway is located just east of the Pettit National Ice Center and adjacent to the Hank Aaron Bike Trail.

Milwaukee police confirmed there were assaults outside the fair as the fair was closing down. The fair closes at 11 p.m.

Police at all three jurisdictions declined to provide information Friday morning about what happened, when and where. Police said they were gathering multiple reports from various locations at the fair in order to determine what may have set off the incidents and hoped to provide a fuller picture later Friday.

Witnesses told WTMJ-AM (620) that dozens to hundreds of young black people were beating white people as they left the fair late Thursday night. Patrice Harris, a spokeswoman for the fair, said a police alert she was given indicated four people were hurt.

"It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," Norb Roffers of Wind Lake told WTMJ-AM. He said he left the State Fair entrance near the corner of S. 84th St. and W. Schlinger Ave. in West Allis.
[/INDENT]
Why is this happening? What's motivating these attacks? I understand that some people would say that those African Americans are causing violence because of racism, but what I mean is, why is there an increase in attacks today than there were a few years ago?
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Why is this happening?
Roving mobs of black people, mostly young males and many of them juveniles, have been randomly beating up white people in many cities around the country. The article linked above details the most recent event. Similar beatings have occurred in other cities, including (but not limited to) Chicago, Peoria, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC.

These racially motivated beatings have often been incorrectly described as "flash mobs" and the fact that all of the attackers have been black and all of the victims non-blacks has often been omitted from media reports.

Remember Obama's response when a white policeman (his partner was black) handcuffed a black professor friend who was behaving suspiciously and arrested? (He had locked himself out of his house and was trying to break in to it, when the officers approached him to investigate and he then became verbally abusive.) That was the famous beer summit, which was called after Obama publicly accused the police of "behaving stupidly" without knowing any of the facts.

Google "black males knockout white victims" and look at the search results. You will notice that the story is essentially untouched by the national media but the "game" is apparently becoming a pretty popular one among one group of Americans.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Why is this happening? What's motivating these attacks? I understand that some people would say that those African Americans are causing violence because of racism, but what I mean is, why is there an increase in attacks today than there were a few years ago?
Racism - its not just for whites. The gap in the unemployment rate between young blacks and young whites has soared since Obama took office. Obama hardly opens his mouth without blaming the "wealthiest among us" for all of our economic problems. Class warfare results in casualties but they are being under reported.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Why is this happening? What's motivating these attacks? I understand that some people would say that those African Americans are causing violence because of racism, but what I mean is, why is there an increase in attacks today than there were a few years ago?

Why is it happening? Because they know they can get away with it. We live in an atmosphere in this country where one cannot find fault with anything done by a minority for fear of retaliation and branding as a "racist". To question any act of Obama is to be a "racist".

If the attacks were in the other direction, does anyone doubt that Holder would have sent in the forces from the justice department to "gather" facts, to judge, and to punish? Media types with cameras would be all over Wisconsin. Of course, that dictates the presence of "Rev" Jackson, "Rev. Sharpton, and all the other parasites and rabblerousers who never miss a chance to be caught on a camera.

The old premise that "all men are created equal" went out with the invention of hate crimes. Thus, the outrage and punishment depends on who hit whose head. Lady Justice is no longer blindfolded.
Truth Wrote:Why is it happening? Because they know they can get away with it. We live in an atmosphere in this country where one cannot find fault with anything done by a minority for fear of retaliation and branding as a "racist". To question any act of Obama is to be a "racist".

If the attacks were in the other direction, does anyone doubt that Holder would have sent in the forces from the justice department to "gather" facts, to judge, and to punish? Media types with cameras would be all over Wisconsin. Of course, that dictates the presence of "Rev" Jackson, "Rev. Sharpton, and all the other parasites and rabblerousers who never miss a chance to be caught on a camera.

The old premise that "all men are created equal" went out with the invention of hate crimes. Thus, the outrage and punishment depends on who hit whose head. Lady Justice is no longer blindfolded.

The US justice system has lost the ability to distinguish between right and wrong thus, it is extemely difficult to hold anyone accountable for their actions. As I have mentioned before, debate has blurred our understanding about the nature of wrong (crime) in law forums. Lawyers have managed to get their clients off for a crime due to mitigating circumstances that usually seems to be drawn out of thin air, with no basis in fact. The sickening comedy of errors that constituted the Casey Anthony trial, in which, ring master Jose Baez led the people of Florida in circles, blaming everyone except the actual murderer of little Caylee, her own mother, comes to mind. Though I believe in the case of the topic of this thread the mind set of society has been successfully altered by years of effort in the school systems across our land, in an effort by educators to usurp the position of the church and redefine moratily on their own.

Just as it once happened in the Roman Senate, due to unscrupulous twisting of the letter of the law, debate has rendered our court system and the legislatures at the state and federal levels impotent and ineffective. The endless attack on our system of law has dumped every absolute into a vast gray area of endless comprimise and confusion until the truth is undefinable and thus laws are now unenforcable. IMO, it isn't okay to twist the truth to get somebody off, though I believe it is neccessary to test the evidence with integrity to determine the validity of testimony to protect the innocent. Take for instance the overused and highly dubious insanity defense, which, most of the time is just a legally precidented ruse to get someone off in the face of irrefutable evidence. Jose Baez went way over the line IMO inventing all manner of side show theatrics to cast doubt on people who were not charged with the crime. He drew on another handy legal ruse, the molestation as a child ploy. Just as Rome inexplicably lapsed into decline and eventually disappeared, America finds itself in the same death spiral. Will "We the People" wake up and reclaim the rights and privilege guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States?

In the same manner, the Obama administration and their associates on the the extreme left, by inventing a plausable plan to discredit known entities of reknown, can and do, attack anybody that criticizes the policies they have foisted upon an unsuspecting nation. NOBODY is so high that they have enough credibility to excape public character assassination by the administrative henchmen turned loose like junkyard dogs with an unlimited charter to abuse. Case in point, the administration's "Ministry of Truth", released a scathing critisim of Standard and Poor's downgrade of our credit rating literally within seconds of the report's appearance on the wire, saying that the report was "deeply flawed". Of course, the administration, though full of departments headed up by folks that are arguably novice much of time, is never wrong. LOL

My agrument is this. We have debated on here about whether it's a problem for legislators and officers of the courts of this land, to hold high elected or appointed office, and, can people of low character still do their jobs. I say if one does not have high regard for the truth he/she is not fit to govern. Further, I maintain that all the subversive and divisive rhetoric has enflamed public oppinion about one of the political parties in that the republicans have been defamed and maligned to allow those across the aisle to gain political advantage. Like the old saying goes, when you start name calling you've lost the argument. When truth is abandoned for the ruses our legislatures and courts have become known for, one gets the confusion we are presently drowning in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think we lost sight of the original question, "why is the media ignoring it"!

Is it only good television when a minority gets beaten?
^No, it is only good politics for the party most favored by the national media when victims are black and perps are white. If 70 white guys beat up a few black victims at random or 6 white thugs played the "knock out" game with an elderly white dude, we would be treated to 24-7 lectures by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and somehow, Sarah Palin would be found to be responsible for the beatings.

These widespread racist attacks are not being reported as a national story because, at some point, some Republican politician (maybe even a GOP presidential candidate) would summon the courage to suggest a link between racially motivated violence and Obama's War on Rich White Men. Poor, terminally unemployed mobs of young black males cannot get their hands on Donald Trump or Charles Koch, so they just grab some innocent victims who happen to be white, vulnerable, and hopelessly outnumbered.

If that narrative gets aired, Obama can kiss any chance at a second term goodbye.
Here is an article (July 13, 2011) of another racist mob beating of a white victim that occurred last month in Milwaukee.

[INDENT]
Quote:Milwaukee Black Mob Victim Recalls Beating… ‘Oh White Girl Bleeds A Lot’

Shaina Perry remembers the punch to her face, blood streaming from a cut over her eye, her backpack with her asthma inhaler, debit card and cellphone stolen, and then the laughter.

“They just said ‘Oh, white girl bleeds a lot,’?” said Perry, 22, who was attacked at Kilbourn Reservoir Park over the Fourth of July weekend.
Though Milwaukee Police Chief Edward Flynn noted Tuesday that crime is colorblind, he called the Sunday night looting of a convenience store near the park and beatings of a group of people who had gone to the park disturbing, outrageous and barbaric.

Police would not go quite as far as others in connecting the events; Flynn said several youths “might” be involved in both.

<-----SNIP----->

Lange said he told an officer about the beatings but noticed the officer didn’t write anything down or note his name. Bublitz tried to tell an officer that her three-speed bicycle had been stolen and that one of her friends was hurt but said the officer told her he was looking for evidence.

“About 20 of us stayed to give statements and make sure everyone was accounted for. The police wouldn’t listen to us, they wouldn’t take our names or statements. They told us to leave. It was completely infuriating,” Bublitz said.
[/INDENT]
Stardust Wrote:I think we lost sight of the original question, "why is the media ignoring it"!

Is it only good television when a minority gets beaten?

Okay then, here's another run and go at it with less verbosity. These beatings are one of the symptoms of secular humanistism by which, the biased liberal main stream news outlets and, the government and courts are heavily influenced. More simply put, they only report news for which they will not be blasted by the left for not being tolerant enough. Tolerance is the ultimate trump card for minorities. It can be played at any time, has unlimited power to destroy any contender to their cause and, lawmakers and pundits fall for it EVERY TIME!. They live in fear of being accused of being prejudiced as it is an almost automatic career ending blunder. Ultimately, like 007 James Bond, holders of this trump card, metaphorically, have a liciense to kill. Close enough for you? :biggrin: Matter of fact, I remember not so long ago when the venerable Robert C Byrd teetered on the brink of destruction for an unfortunate racial reference he made to friends.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think it is plain and simple. The tolerent left figures a poor display of news of the African American public towards the whites (and I'm not saying that there is not poor display from the opposite side at all), will put their beloved President in a negative tone (skin tone that is)!
Whats sad is that actions such as these have been going on for years. Before the "Obama Era" And yet you guys blame the "Tolerant Left" for black guys beating up white guys? Its ridiculous and the media does need to start reporting this. ITs sad that Fox NEws was the only network i seen this on.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Whats sad is that actions such as these have been going on for years. Before the "Obama Era" And yet you guys blame the "Tolerant Left" for black guys beating up white guys? DO you really believe the shit u say?
What is going on now has not been as widespread since the 1960s, and even then inner city riots were more focused on vandalism and the destruction of property than on "whitey." We're not talking about a handful of black guys beating up a couple of white guys for kicks. What is going on is large mobs attacking individual whites (young, old, male, and female) where the odds have often been 10, 20 to 1 or more.

I don't think that you believe half the things you say here in Obama's defense. Are you denying that if the races of attackers and victims were reversed this would be the lead story every time there was a new incident? Do you believe if large roving mobs of white boys were ganging up on random young black girls and boys and putting many of them in the hospital that President Obama would not have already condemned the racism that is at the heart of these attacks?

Come on, '23, admit that Obama and the liberal media has a double standard in this area.
I Obama and his campaign advisers (a/k/a his White House staff) are smart, and there is precious little evidence of that being the case, he will get out in front on this issue before a Republican candidate calls him out on this issue and demands to know where the Beer Summit is for the many white victims of racism.

This would be a great opportunity for Herman Cain to toss Obama from the frying pan to the fire by doing just that. I think that Cain knows that Obama has poisoned the well for black presidential candidates for years to come, but if he makes a good showing in a few primaries, he will make a very attractive candidate for a cabinet position such as the Secretary of Commerce or Treasury Secretary.

Obama has to regain the support of a bigger portion of the white electorate or he will go down as a failed, one-term president. The longer he remains silent, the more likely that his support among whites will continue to decrease until all that is left is the hard core far left wingers of his party.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Whats sad is that actions such as these have been going on for years. Before the "Obama Era" And yet you guys blame the "Tolerant Left" for black guys beating up white guys? Its ridiculous and the media does need to start reporting this. ITs sad that Fox NEws was the only network i seen this on.

But it's big news if there is something where Whites say or do something against Blacks???? If it's fair to end the media reports on on racial incidents, then please tell CBS, CNN, NBC and ABC to stop reporting the "White" only racism then you won't need Fox telling the other side of the story!
Stardust Wrote:But it's big news if there is something where Whites say or do something against Blacks???? If it's fair to end the media reports on on racial incidents, then please tell CBS, CNN, NBC and ABC to stop reporting the "White" only racism then you won't need Fox telling the other side of the story!

YOu Misunderstood me, I was saying Other Media stations should be reporting it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOu Misunderstood me, I was saying Other Media stations should be reporting it.
:Thumbs: That is my biggest issue with what is going on. I don't think that Obama's class warfare helps the situation, but nothing anybody says will make a peaceful person commit racial violence if they are not already inclined to commit the crimes. But an independent, free media would report these racially motivated attacks involving dozens and sometimes hundreds of people regardless of their skin color.

Even media outlets who have reported the attacks often incorrectly and euphemistically label them as "flash mobs" (despite no evidence that social networks are being used to organize them) without mentioning the fact that they are composed almost exclusively of young black males.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Whats sad is that actions such as these have been going on for years. Before the "Obama Era" And yet you guys blame the "Tolerant Left" for black guys beating up white guys? Its ridiculous and the media does need to start reporting this. ITs sad that Fox NEws was the only network i seen this on.

Okay but, the "Tolerant Left" being called out aren't the participants involved with these beatings. They are the ideologues that have entered the class room to redefine social values on everything from sexual orientation to skin color. Further, they are the ones who employ inflamatory rhetoric to cast aspersions against all republicans. When one talks in such manner about those across the aisle in the federal government, it's like the left side of your body hating the right side of your body, so much so, the left side is willing to make an appointment at the local saw mill to have the right side sawed off. Make any sense to you? Me either. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

I would suggest however, that these so called flash mobs feel somewhat justified in what they are doing because of the hate speak they hear everyday from the liberal left, murdering their republican counterparts with words. Nancy Pelosi and corps tell the poor, whether by choice or destiny, that she and the dems are trying to provide a respectable living for these folks but, those damnable, selfish, corporate jet flying, limousine chauffeured, rich, fat cat republicans are trying to take all of it away. No wonder these things have started to happen! Words can be a devestating weapon when whielded by an expert. It's propaganda, pure and simple, and it's meant to used to divide and conquer.

There is only one way out of all this, and it's relatively easy, VOTE these looneys out in 2012! In 456 days, the nightmare can all be over. But, speaking of the election. We had better be ready for a barrage of character assassination, misinformation, lies and lying with statistics such as the world has yet to see the equal, and that would include Hitler and Stalin through Putin. It will be a knock down drag out! :redboxer:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
amen
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:amen

Welcome back RunItUpTheGut. Smile
TheRealThing Wrote:Okay but, the "Tolerant Left" being called out aren't the participants involved with these beatings. They are the ideologues that have entered the class room to redefine social values on everything from sexual orientation to skin color. Further, they are the ones who employ inflamatory rhetoric to cast aspersions against all republicans. When one talks in such manner about those across the aisle in the federal government, it's like the left side of your body hating the right side of your body, so much so, the left side is willing to make an appointment at the local saw mill to have the right side sawed off. Make any sense to you? Me either. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

I would suggest however, that these so called flash mobs feel somewhat justified in what they are doing because of the hate speak they hear everyday from the liberal left, murdering their republican counterparts with words. Nancy Pelosi and corps tell the poor, whether by choice or destiny, that she and the dems are trying to provide a respectable living for these folks but, those damnable, selfish, corporate jet flying, limousine chauffeured, rich, fat cat republicans are trying to take all of it away. No wonder these things have started to happen! Words can be a devestating weapon when whielded by an expert. It's propaganda, pure and simple, and it's meant to used to divide and conquer.

There is only one way out of all this, and it's relatively easy, VOTE these looneys out in 2012! In 456 days, the nightmare can all be over. But, speaking of the election. We had better be ready for a barrage of character assassination, misinformation, lies and lying with statistics such as the world has yet to see the equal, and that would include Hitler and Stalin through Putin. It will be a knock down drag out! :redboxer:

And the Rights Doesn't call the Left God Hating Government moochers, Baby killers, Your view that the left does all the name calling astonishes me.

They feel justified by what the Liberals say? So does a rich guy feel justified by the right when they pay a Mexican 3$ an hour instead of an American min wage? Does a white guy feel justified for running over a black guy because the right said the poor man steals from him? Your logic and view of the left is beyond and logic reasoning.

If a group of black guys beat white guys its because there stupid ignorant racist that need to be imprisoned. If it's a group of white guys beating black guys then they need to be imprisoned as well.

I agree with you 100% that in a day or 2 you will see a story on CNN that a black guy was killed bye a white guy and it was a hate crime. And Fox will ignore it more than likely the way CNN did the Mobs. White guys didn't lynch blacks in the 50s because they knew it was justified by the "white President" they did it because they was racist and hated black guys. The same as these blacks pulling a usual attack and getting away with it more than likely.

I myself hate that i can make great grades and still receive no help for college because i'm "Caucasian" and my family makes to much. But because the Black is a minority they get in for free.

The Media has destroyed the American People, We believe what they want us to believe because its all we have.
Hoot Gibson Wrote::Thumbs: That is my biggest issue with what is going on. I don't think that Obama's class warfare helps the situation, but nothing anybody says will make a peaceful person commit racial violence if they are not already inclined to commit the crimes. But an independent, free media would report these racially motivated attacks involving dozens and sometimes hundreds of people regardless of their skin color.

Even media outlets who have reported the attacks often incorrectly and euphemistically label them as "flash mobs" (despite no evidence that social networks are being used to organize them) without mentioning the fact that they are composed almost exclusively of young black males.

I Agree, People act on their own decisions. You can blame whoever u want, its all on you.

I wish we had a neither sided media station.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What is going on now has not been as widespread since the 1960s, and even then inner city riots were more focused on vandalism and the destruction of property than on "whitey." We're not talking about a handful of black guys beating up a couple of white guys for kicks. What is going on is large mobs attacking individual whites (young, old, male, and female) where the odds have often been 10, 20 to 1 or more.

I don't think that you believe half the things you say here in Obama's defense. Are you denying that if the races of attackers and victims were reversed this would be the lead story every time there was a new incident? Do you believe if large roving mobs of white boys were ganging up on random young black girls and boys and putting many of them in the hospital that President Obama would not have already condemned the racism that is at the heart of these attacks?

Come on, '23, admit that Obama and the liberal media has a double standard in this area.

I will be the first to admit that the "Liberal" media should have reported this as any other story to the max coverage. But they didn't, and it pisses me off to my core.

And im not for sure what u mean by Obama would have came out and called the nation Racist? Has he done that?
David Axelrod, senior advisor to the president and head of the "Ministry of Truth" has already come out swinging. In a move clearly calculated to desparage the one political force that makes all liberals shiver, Axelrod has labeled the S&P downgrade the "tea party downgrade." Look for recalcitrant dems to exacerbate the financial crisis, burying their heads in the sands of total denial. The new buzz phrase will be the "tea party downgrade", in the latest effort of government mind control. From Chuck Schumer to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, they'll all be throwing it around.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:David Axelrod, senior advisor to the president and head of the "Ministry of Truth" has already come out swinging. In a move clearly calculated to desparage the one political force that makes all liberals shiver, Axelrod has labeled the S&P downgrade the "tea party downgrade." Look for recalcitrant dems to exacerbate the financial crisis, burying their heads in the sands of total denial. The new buzz phrase will be the "tea party downgrade", in the latest effort of government mind control. From Chuck Schumer to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, they'll all be throwing it around.

Wrong thread maybe?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wrong thread maybe?

Just a follow up to my previous post in which I stated that the lies and misinformation would be epic regarding all this from the left.

You said earlier that the media had destroyed the American people. The main stream media and the political left SHARE common values. Among them, gun control, abortion on demand, gay rights, marxism (which causes run away spending, which causes the need for higher taxes and the inevitable financial meltdown and financial ruin we find ourselves experiencing right now), mind control through education by rewriting history etc, social justice, redistribution of wealth, universal health care, a weak military, ineffective foriegn policy, and secular humanism. Therefore, the media is the willing messenger of the left's mantra. They cast news that put their common values in a positive light and they cast news that make the right seem inept, biased, selfish, you get the idea, as often as they can. In other words they build up the image of the left while casting down the image of the right. And, they do it to help those they agree with (liberals) stay, or get into, office.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I will be the first to admit that the "Liberal" media should have reported this as any other story to the max coverage. But they didn't, and it pisses me off to my core.

And im not for sure what u mean by Obama would have came out and called the nation Racist? Has he done that?
Review Obama's reaction to the police just doing their job in the case of his friend, Harvard University professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr., when he declared without knowing any of the facts of the case that the police had behaved "stupidly," implying that racism was to blame for the incident.

If the police drive by my home and see me trying to pick my door lock or crawling through a window, I want them to investigate to make sure that I am not a burglar. Not so with Professor Gates, who unleashed a profanity laced response and refused to identify himself.

Now, ask yourself why Obama reacted that way in a case where Gates was clearly in the wrong, yet he has not commented on wide scaled racial violence by mobs of African-American mobs against white victims whose only provocation has been the color of their skin.

This issue will be raised sooner or later and rightfully so. When it is raised, if it is done by a Republican candidate (or a high profile supporter), whoever raises it will almost surely be branded a racist. Obama will be playing the race card early and often in this campaign, hoping to appeal to white guilt to win votes. You can bet the farm on that prediction.

That is why Herman Cain would be the perfect person to raise this issue on the campaign trail. The Hermanator's skin color won't stop Obama and his supporters from hurling all shorts of nasty racially charged insults in his direction, but many black Americans will agree that something needs to be done to stop these vicious attacks in their neighborhoods.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Welcome back RunItUpTheGut. Smile

Thank ya man
Looking forward to settling back in

Before you edited your post you asked me if I really believe the things I write, the answer is an emphatic yes! What one is seeing here is unrest. This unrest is born of an abomination, that being government entitilements. Man was meant to work for his living. The paycheck provides great satisfaction to the head of the household, and gives a true sense of value to him and his contribution to his family. There are rouglhly 110 million households in the US containing 312 million people. Of these 110 million households 52 million of the heads of households are foodstamp recipients. That means every breadwinner in America is providing for another household along with their own. Not an easy chore and, one doesn't need a degree in economcis to see where we are headed as a nation. Our present 15 trillion dollar deficit will balloon to 25 trillion in the next 8 years. We will be out of money long before then if we as a nation can't put the brakes on entitlements.

As I have said before, working Americans purchased the responsibility of taking care of those who won't work when Johnson enacted the tenets of the Great Society. The pool of needy folks of that day has grown to a nearly unmanagable number in our day. Logic dictates we will reach the tipping point at some juncture in our history, and that point is near as is evidenced by the troubles we face in government and in finance.

If one want's to glimpse our future he only needs to watch the evening news to see the bedlam of London, England. The cared for of England are on the rise and, they feel just in their actions. History is replete with examples of people just taking what they want. Likewise the so called flash mobs we see in the US will grow more violent as they have in London. Fighting in the streets of America, never thought I'd see the day, but it's beginings are here. That demonstration of unrest by mobs of thugs being manifested on our streets is why I have such contempt for the inflamatory rhetoric of the left as they use lies and inuendo to turn the tide of public opinion against our country's republican leaders. And to what end? Just to get votes by any means neccessary. "Better to rule in Hell than serve in heaven". IMO it borders dangerously close to treason.

23 you mentioned the right calling the left baby killers, and you are probably right about that but, let me ask you this. What if, as 5 month old innocent, already sucking your thumb in mommy's womb. One horrific day, someone reached in and cut off your leg, then your other leg, and your arms, pulling out your little body piece by piece? You tell me how God, or man, could sanction abortion, keeping in mind the legal precedent for it is based on the notion that the mother may have been raped or a victim of incest which, by percent is actually the case less than 1% of the time? I'm just saying, it's hard to accept because everybody knows down deep, it's wrong. Certainly, I am not suggesting it isn't legal, just wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Before you edited your post you asked me if I really believe the things I write, the answer is an emphatic yes! What one is seeing here is unrest. This unrest is born of an abomination, that being government entitilements. Man was meant to work for his living. The paycheck provides great satisfaction to the head of the household, and gives a true sense of value to him and his contribution to his family. There are rouglhly 110 million households in the US containing 312 million people. Of these 110 million households 52 million of the heads of households are foodstamp recipients. That means every breadwinner in America is providing for another household along with their own. Not an easy chore and, one doesn't need a degree in economcis to see where we are headed as a nation. Our present 15 trillion dollar deficit will balloon to 25 trillion in the next 8 years. We will be out of money long before then if we as a nation can't put the brakes on entitlements.

As I have said before, working Americans purchased the responsibility of taking care of those who won't work when Johnson enacted the tenets of the Great Society. The pool of needy folks of that day has grown to a nearly unmanagable number in our day. Logic dictates we will reach the tipping point at some juncture in our history, and that point is near as is evidenced by the troubles we face in government and in finance.

If one want's to glimpse our future he only needs to watch the evening news to see the bedlam of London, England. The cared for of England are on the rise and, they feel just in their actions. History is replete with examples of people just taking what they want. Likewise the so called flash mobs we see in the US will grow more violent as they have in London. Fighting in the streets of America, never thought I'd see the day, but it's beginings are here. That demonstration of unrest by mobs of thugs being manifested on our streets is why I have such contempt for the inflamatory rhetoric of the left as they use lies and inuendo to turn the tide of public opinion against our country's republican leaders. And to what end? Just to get votes by any means neccessary. "Better to rule in Hell than serve in heaven". IMO it borders dangerously close to treason.

23 you mentioned the right calling the left baby killers, and you are probably right about that but, let me ask you this. What if, as 5 month old innocent, already sucking your thumb in mommy's womb. One horrific day, someone reached in and cut off your leg, then your other leg, and your arms, pulling out your little body piece by piece? You tell me how God, or man, could sanction abortion, keeping in mind the legal precedent for it is based on the notion that the mother may have been raped or a victim of incest which, by percent is actually the case less than 1% of the time? I'm just saying, it's hard to accept because everybody knows down deep, it's wrong. Certainly, I am not suggesting it isn't legal, just wrong.

YOu will find i have never defended this stance, IF someone is raped its a different story. But never would i want someone to have an abortion.