-Matt Hamill vs. Alexander Gustafsson

-Chad Mendes vs. Rani Yahya

Facebook.com Prelim Fights

-Ivan Menjivar vs. Nick Pace

-Johny Hendricks vs. Mike Pierce

-Mike Brown vs. Nam Phan

-Rafael Natal vs. Paul Bradley
I'm interested to see the Tito fight.
I did NOT expect him to win the last one...

I don't think he will shoot the moon twice in a row.
However, don't expect him to do anything but talk trash leading up to it.
I love to see Tito win, but Evans should prevail.

Vitor Belfort vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama-------------Belfort wont have any problems in this one. JMO.
Evans won by TKO in 2nd Round.
Belfort won by TKO in 1st Round.
Gustafsson defeated Hamill in the 2nd Round.
This sport has changed SOOOOO much from the days when it first started. To be honest. I liked it back in the day when there weren't ANY weight classes. That's when it really was the "Ultimate Fighting Championship"!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Did anyone hear Belfort's comment after his fight?
it went something like "That's what would have happened to Silva if he didn't land that knee" lol
I thought Tito was in over his head a little bit...
Kudos to him for trying to swing with Evans but he paid for it in the end.

When he landed that choke in the second round I went wild.
Rashad can say it wasn't in that tight but the whole world saw it lol
Another note:

Dennis Hallman...
what were you thinking with that purple thong?

And what about the Middleweight bought with Philippou and Rivera?
Philippou had the hard part of the omaplata lined up but couldn't figure out how to tap the guy out lol
Rashad Evans hadn't fought in 14 months, but he didn't seem to have any cagerust at all, he looked very impressive.

And honestly, I think right now he has the best chance to beat Jon Jones.
Disappointed. I was on the Tito comeback train, but to be honest I just dont think he can compete at top level anymore. Would of like to of seen him fight Akiyama and Rashad fight Belfort.
Im going to guess that Dana bans the shorts Hallman wore from future events. Or at least lets hope so. It was funny how obvious the cameramen were staying away from his ass when he was on the ground.
As expected, from Dana Whites twitter: Dana White
WTF!!!! Fighting in that will be illegal after tonight! Anyone want to grapple with hallman?
One more thing.....Rory MacDonald is a bad mo fo. Look for this guy to be a champion in the next 2 years.
Yeah, at one point during that Ebersole/Hallman fight...Hallman's junk popped out, thats probably why.

Tito didn't look bad or anything against Rashad, I definitely think that he'll be back soon, he's still got about 2/3 fights left in him.
I'm no Tito fan, so I hope he is done. I'd like to see the rematch of Rashad and Rampage
Stardust Wrote:I'm no Tito fan, so I hope he is done. I'd like to see the rematch of Rashad and Rampage

I don't see Rampage beating bones...
And I don't think Rashad has it in him to beat bones after watching what bones did to Shogun.
^ I think both Rashad and Rampage best days are over, I just want to see the two of them go at it again. I love the legit heat fights!
I think Rashad & Rampage pretty much squashed what beef they had when they fought, although if they do fight again its not to say they won't trash talk, because they will.

The real rivalry now is Rashad & Jones, they had a very public falling out.
OffTheHook Wrote:This sport has changed SOOOOO much from the days when it first started. To be honest. I liked it back in the day when there weren't ANY weight classes. That's when it really was the "Ultimate Fighting Championship"!

:Thumbs: