Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota vs. USC
Trojans kick off the season Sept. 3 against the Golden Gophers. The game is at the Coliseum. I say the Trojans get year 2 of the Lane Kiffin Era started on the right foot by a score of 38-13.
While I do not like Lane Kiffin, I do want our Kentucky boy Lamar Dawson to succeed, so I predict a USC victory.
I like USC and I like Lane Kiffin. Neither are my favorites, but I certainly am rooting for a win!
Stardust Wrote:I like USC and I like Lane Kiffin. Neither are my favorites, but I certainly am rooting for a win!
Really? I personally can't stand him. Never seen one so high on himself when he has never done anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
^ I have no problem with confidence and arrogance! I love it as a matter of fact! Tubby was a nice guy, actually a great guy! Might have even better than Pitino when it came to X's and O's, but he never had the swagger as Rick! Thus, he never conveyed himself the same way and never endeared himself to the fans!

I'm a fan, and I'll cheer for a cocky asshole like Kiffin who entertains me than a HOF'er like Paterno, who I love but really could care less about his teams!
Pitino had swagger, well, because he had done shit. Kiffin has never done anything. Couldn't win in the NFL, was one game over .500 in Tenn, and had one of the worst seasons in 20 years at USC. He is just the worst kind of asshole.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:Pitino had swagger, well, because he had done shit. Kiffin has never done anything. Couldn't win in the NFL, was one game over .500 in Tenn, and had one of the worst seasons in 20 years at USC. He is just the worst kind of asshole.

My kind of asshole then, and I guess not your kind. Who cares, I like him!
USC should be able to run or pass as they please on the Golden Gopher Defense. If the USC D plays like the Pete Carroll era, then this one will be a rout.