Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nba players in the Nfl
All i do is win Wrote:Will someone please tell me why Lebron hasen't been mentiond yet? I hate him more than anyone cause i am a die hard kobe fan. But in high school he also played football where he was first team All State 2 years in a row. And now at 6'8" 280 you don't think he could still play reciever? All he would have to do is out jump DB's and as we all know Lebron has no problem doing that. I'm sure his speed wouldent be a factor either.

Lebron James is not 280 pounds, he is about 250.
Anyway, he would be a decent TE.
Nefarious83 Wrote:Lebron James is not 280 pounds, he is about 250.
Anyway, he would be a good TE.

Last year during a press conference he said he was 260+.

And TE? He'd be a Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, or Julio Jones type receiver! Strong and fast! And can flat out leap!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ you seen this kid get fouled in basketball? One hit by any safety and he would put himself on the injured reserve for 6 months.
I would love to see Lebron at Defensive End..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:^ you seen this kid get fouled in basketball? One hit by any safety and he would put himself on the injured reserve for 6 months.

Just like other successful receivers in the NFL. All of them wine and cry about big hits and late hits. He would just be another NFL receiver. But granted, all receivers don't cry about hits. But a lot do!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Just like other successful receivers in the NFL. All of them wine and cry about big hits and late hits. He would just be another NFL receiver. But granted, all receivers don't cry about hits. But a lot do!

Other than randy moss which wine about big hits? Late hits i understand but big hits?
Lebron hasn't played football since high school..........HIGH SCHOOL. Are you people addicted to meth or something? He might be able to pull off being a punter or a place holder.
Real Badman Wrote:Lebron hasn't played football since high school..........HIGH SCHOOL. Are you people addicted to meth or something? He might be able to pull off being a punter or a place holder.

This post is to relevant to ignore.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Last year during a press conference he said he was 260+.

And TE? He'd be a Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, or Julio Jones type receiver! Strong and fast! And can flat out leap!

Lebron is officially listed at 250 lbs and I forgot to put WR at the end of my post. So I agree, he would be like any of those receivers.
Nefarious83 Wrote:Lebron is officially listed at 250 lbs and I forgot to put WR at the end of my post. So I agree, he would be like any of those receivers.

Then he's a liar as well as a choker. lol

:happysmile: had to throw that one in Dusty.
^Brian Scalabrine wouldn't make it as a water boy - I don't even know how he has made it as an NBA player.
Big Red! Scalabrine! Haters gon hate...

Anyway, I think Lebron could be an NFL WR, the dude could've done anything he wanted in any sport. He's just a beast. But like Badman mentioned above, he hasn't played in a long time. He would get destroyed for a while, at least.

And screw putting him at anywhere on defense. Yeah, 6'8 is great height for a DE, but he's a playmaker and sure as heck doesn't belong on the defensive side of the ball hitting people.
it takes a football body to play football at the pro level. now, if these guys had lifted and conditioned the way these football players have for their entire lives they could definatly play it. if you take someone like Lebron James who hasnt been tackled in since high school and have someone like Julius Peppers chill his sh*t a cpl of times he wont be worth a f*ck.
4_real Wrote:it takes a football body to play football at the pro level. now, if these guys had lifted and conditioned the way these football players have for their entire lives they could definatly play it. if you take someone like Lebron James who hasnt been tackled in since high school and have someone like Julius Peppers chill his sh*t a cpl of times he wont be worth a f*ck.

What in the hell would Julius Peppers be hitting Lebron James for lol. Why would a defensive end be making plays on lebron down the field? Lebron James does have a football body? He's a damn monster. Think before you speak. :please:
4_real Wrote:it takes a football body to play football at the pro level. now, if these guys had lifted and conditioned the way these football players have for their entire lives they could definatly play it. if you take someone like Lebron James who hasnt been tackled in since high school and have someone like Julius Peppers chill his sh*t a cpl of times he wont be worth a f*ck.

:please:

LeBron don't have a NFL body? OK!!! The man is 6'8 240 and is carved like a greek god. And you think all football players are in great shape? Tom Brady, Mason Nelson, Aaron Rodgers, Tony Gonzalez? Just to name a few. But you can be a football player without being in amazing shape.

The only thing I agree with you on is.. He hasn't took a hit since High School.
MisterPerfect Wrote::please:

LeBron don't have a NFL body? OK!!! The man is 6'8 240 and is carved like a greek god. And you think all football players are in great shape? Tom Brady, Mason Nelson, Aaron Rodgers, Tony Gonzalez? Just to name a few. But you can be a football player without being in amazing shape.

The only thing I agree with you on is.. He hasn't took a hit since High School.

This made me laugh my ass off, as well as get a little suspicious of you...:eyeroll:
K_Mac Wrote:This made me laugh my ass off, as well as get a little suspicious of you...:eyeroll:

No homo! Swear on it!
I dont think NBA players could handle the NFL
dwight howard n lebron james would do just fine in the NFL lol ron artest would make a good linebacker id say lol
I would like to see them try and play but the NBA guys tend to be baby's
There are a select few NBA players that could make it in the NFL.
Maybe 3%.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:dwight howard n lebron james would do just fine in the NFL lol ron artest would make a good linebacker id say lol

I would take Ron Ron on my team any day..
If i was an owner i would want an NBA player to come play for me while there was an lock out
MisterPerfect Wrote:No homo! Swear on it!

lmao. ill take ur word for it this time.
All i do is win Wrote:What in the hell would Julius Peppers be hitting Lebron James for lol. Why would a defensive end be making plays on lebron down the field? Lebron James does have a football body? He's a damn monster. Think before you speak. :please:

since when did Lebron say he wanted to ONLY be a wide reciever? and before you say "blah blah he was in high school blah blah" remember that anyone is hardly ever the same position they were in high school
4_real Wrote:since when did Lebron say he wanted to ONLY be a wide reciever? and before you say "blah blah he was in high school blah blah" remember that anyone is hardly ever the same position they were in high school

What u mean. Lebron is gonna be QB and be his own WR. just find someone e to play in the 4th
4_real Wrote:since when did Lebron say he wanted to ONLY be a wide reciever? and before you say "blah blah he was in high school blah blah" remember that anyone is hardly ever the same position they were in high school

What u mean. Lebron is gonna be QB and be his own WR. just find someone e to play in the 4th
try to climb on 4 buckets but only can get up to 3? Wink