Poll: Who will win this matchup?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan Ind
66.67%
Williamsburg
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Harlan Ind. 8/26
Dragonsdad Wrote:Just reading the local paper's game preview for tomorrow night game and am astonished at the size of williamsburgs offensive tackles. Must be growing giants down in Williamsburg these days. I can't wait to see them play.

Thats another reason i took wburg. That jeffers kid is huge and there line play has improved a lot.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thats another reason i took wburg. That jeffers kid is huge and there line play has improved a lot.

Just wondered why I haven't seen these guys on here or heard about them anywhere else. As big as they are one would think that their names would be in circulation for college recruitment.
Dragonsdad Wrote:Just wondered why I haven't seen these guys on here or heard about them anywhere else. As big as they are one would think that their names would be in circulation for college recruitment.

You should read the Cats Pause. He's No. 1 in District 5:

Preseason Player of the Year
Jacob Jeffers, Williamsburg, Jr., T/NG, 6-4, 310
A strong, athletic lineman with good technique, Jeffers has proven he can hold his own going against the elite players at his position in eastern Kentucky
HDE Wrote:You should read the Cats Pause. He's No. 1 in District 5:

Preseason Player of the Year
Jacob Jeffers, Williamsburg, Jr., T/NG, 6-4, 310
A strong, athletic lineman with good technique, Jeffers has proven he can hold his own going against the elite players at his position in eastern Kentucky

Great. Can't wait to watch him play.
I think this will be a good game. The Dragons will have to work hard but could pull this one out.
Good Luck Dragons..