Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WKU/UK Attendance Push
It's looking more like the over/under on attendance is 20,000 for this game!
http://sportscode.blogspot.com/2011/08/d...t-ids.html
That will be a shame. This game is certainly needed for WKU as a money maker and if the attendance doesn't meet the need, this will be bad on the program
Yes it is, Tennessee State has first dibs on the dates to use LP Field and they always play a kickoff classic on Saturday. So, the combination of a Thursday night, 8:15 starting time is deadly for both WKU and UK. I'm sure they will re-evaluate the situation for two years from now.
sdub Wrote:Yes it is, Tennessee State has first dibs on the dates to use LP Field and they always play a kickoff classic on Saturday. So, the combination of a Thursday night, 8:15 starting time is deadly for both WKU and UK. I'm sure they will re-evaluate the situation for two years from now.

Hopefully they'll do what should have been done in the first place, play this game at Commonwealth stadium!
64cat Wrote:Hopefully they'll do what should have been done in the first place, play this game at Commonwealth stadium!

We could go to Bowling Green one year.
I heard on the radio last night that they think the attendance will be around 40,000 with walk-up sales. If it is 40, then I think UK has 28-30,000 at the game.