Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like me, hate me...
your just like lowlands you and youre buddy wideleft cheating posting making dumb posts in game threads half your posts dont count they shouldnt count anyways but what can i say. I will reach that number and catch up to the likes of you, Whackem'n'stackem, Stardust, and RunItUpTheGut before long. If I keep posting at the rate I am each month, I will be at 5,000 posts and then be a V.I.P. member in a year.
^ I'm fairly confident that the username you are using now won't make it a year. Better go back to your other one Wink
^ Contrary to popular belief that account is not me
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Stardust Wrote:^ I'm fairly confident that the username you are using now won't make it a year. Better go back to your other one Wink

Thats what they told you Smile Well something similar.
HawksRule Wrote:^ Contrary to popular belief that account is not me

Maybe not, but I do believe there will be a day when you are referred to as "WideHawksRule!"
^ I will never be a Wide
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Where are you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Since its getting close to football season, its time to start trolling again Confusednicker:

Ive already got the Belfry fans cussing me, I knew that one would be easy lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Since its getting close to football season, its time to start trolling again Confusednicker:

I would have thought the bell fans would be on your list first this year again!
Oh, I'm sure they are!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Since its getting close to football season, its time to start trolling again Confusednicker:

williamsburg fans kant wait for Gut. :please: attack. :lmao:
Whoa...the gauntlet has been thrown down!!

Ball's in your court, RIUTG!!
panther nation Wrote:I would have thought the bell fans would be on your list first this year again!

Confusednicker:
Bell is in the dumps, theres no reason to troll them. Bells been irrelevant for 5 years.
64SUR Wrote:williamsburg fans kant wait for Gut. :please: attack. :lmao:

I don't waste anytime on meaningless 1A football.
:hilarious:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:
Bell is in the dumps, theres no reason to troll them. Bells been irrelevant for 5 years.
Oh, here we go!! It means football season is getting closer!!

Smile
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I don't waste anytime on meaningless 1A football.

Just pick a team RunItUpTheGut :beg::beg::beg: we are here to help. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Just pick a team RunItUpTheGut :beg::beg::beg: we are here to help. Confusednicker:

Fulton City