Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden 2012
Anyone have it yet?
Thoughts?
Got it..pretty epic.
Better than NCAA?
Im still on Madden 08!
I have played the Madden 12 Demo. I like the NCAA 12 much better. I bought NCAA 12 when it came out and I think it is the best one ever.
Aslan, you are high bro! I love the newest NCAA! But yeah, I have the new Madden pre-ordered and have the demo, and I loved the demo. I'll be picking it up tomorrow, when the Army decides to pay me.
Anyone want to play me ,PM with your gamertag. I'm 4-0.
you can subscribe to SI and you get a free copy of madden 12
I have fallen in love with the franchise mode in this game, of course with my Bears. In my second season, and I just HAD to make a trade with the Packers for Cobb, even though they made it really, really hard on me, lol. Had to give up a good, young rookie in Sanzenbacher and this year, and next years 1st round draft picks.

But he has returned 4 KO's for TD's, two with me controlling him, and two of them to win the game. Not to mention the diversity he gives my passing game with a 6'4" Roy Williams, fast as lightning Devin Hester, and Earl Bennett. But now in my second season, it's the 6'6", lol, Plaxico Burress, Hester, Stevie Johnson Big Grin , and Cobb. BEASTIN LIKE A BAWWWSSS SON!
I rented it the other day, and I loved it!