Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all these people who wants tubby gone and says he sucks
Alfus and Corndog, you 2 might wanna quit now, I have recieved 7 Private Messages with people saying how funny we are making this and how crazy your alls posts are and how you all seem to HAVE TO HAVE FACTS with everything. One guy even said, do they think they are reporters for the COurier Journal or Lexington Herald. Sorry guys, just thought I would share this with the BLUEGRASS RIVALS FAMILY. We can keep on going on because I have so much more left. And thanks BGR family, Keep them coming. As long as them 2 keep sending these ridiculous posts and only them 2 (Corndog and Alfus) thinks they are just KNEE SLAPPING HILARIOUS, this thread SHALL NEVER END. I would bet Alfus closes this thread after too much longer after the shalacking that he and his buddy(And not Tubby and Rondo Alfus, as we all know the tight bond you 3 have, are you going to tell me that you have met brandon Stockton next, OH PLEASE SAY YOU HAVE) Corndog 23 have taken. Till next time, yours Truely Playboy 5!
No reason to move or close just keep it clean all.
Thank You CatDawg. I don't think I am saying anything out of hand and if you do think I am will you please Private Message me? As all of this is in fun.
I don't agree with most of your stuff but thats just my thoughts same as you have yours. No all is fine just don't want either side to get out of hand. I'm enjoying it myself.
It has been very entertaining.....lol....nothing else to do......keep it going fellas!!
eeeeeaaaaassssyyyy there Playboy, you know ill back you 110%, but be careful, you wouldnt want alfus or corndog to get one of their buddies, Shagari Alleyne or Jared Carter to chase after you! I mean, first they'd have to give instructions to them on HOW to RUN after you, but they have that kind of power! And if they send their slumber party buddy, Ramel Bradley after you, just speak plain english (because Bradley cant use anything but slang) and he'll go away. But those are just a couple of pointers, just in case. I mean, these two know everything there is to know about UK basketball. And me, not being a UK fan either, as well as everybody reading this thread could attest to, would know that they are full of garbage (and yes, im referring to you alfus, on the avg of 4 bluechippers per team from 93-97, if you are truthfully THAT SHALLOW about UK basketball, because ANYBODY that knows anything about that era knows it, and give me time to sort through my attic, because i never thought id have to educate somebody about it, and then i will MAIL them to you). So keep it up, Playboy, your right, and whether anybody in here wants to admit it or not, they know your right too.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Alfus and Corndog, you 2 might wanna quit now, I have recieved 7 Private Messages with people saying how funny we are making this and how crazy your alls posts are and how you all seem to HAVE TO HAVE FACTS with everything. One guy even said, do they think they are reporters for the COurier Journal or Lexington Herald. Sorry guys, just thought I would share this with the BLUEGRASS RIVALS FAMILY. We can keep on going on because I have so much more left. And thanks BGR family, Keep them coming. As long as them 2 keep sending these ridiculous posts and only them 2 (Corndog and Alfus) thinks they are just KNEE SLAPPING HILARIOUS, this thread SHALL NEVER END. I would bet Alfus closes this thread after too much longer after the shalacking that he and his buddy(And not Tubby and Rondo Alfus, as we all know the tight bond you 3 have, are you going to tell me that you have met brandon Stockton next, OH PLEASE SAY YOU HAVE) Corndog 23 have taken. Till next time, yours Truely Playboy 5!
However I do prefer stats over opinions anyday.
And CatDawg, are these stats that they are trying to prove, I mean, what does it have to do with anything. Hopefully you are like me and TidesHoss32 about meaning that winning games doesn't matter unless you WIN THE 1 GAME. It is like saying I would rather win 26 games and be out of the NCAA tourney by the second round then win 19-21 games and win it all. As a competitor, you accept nothing less than the prize, if you are a winner that is! Stats could be the problem right now that is wrong with the basketball team. So much jealousy involved on who is going to be the star. That is where STATS get you!
But of course I am sure Alfus can tell us about that since he is a top Assistant or heck, maybe even a player or maybe the A.D. Gosh I only wish we knew!
I do wish they would win the big game but the fact is that it just isn't likely that they will any given year no matter what the talent or whom the coach is. Like I said before they won the championship 7 times in over 100 years less than 7% of the time. And every team other than UCLA would love to be able to say that. I'll take the 7% of the time and if that means we wait another 10 to 15 years to get that chance again then so be it. I don't have to like it but I must realize the chances of them winning every year. UK fans are flat out spoiled simple as that. Look at the top notch conferences and the teams in those conferences that haven't even been close to a final four.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Alfus and Corndog, you 2 might wanna quit now, I have recieved 7 Private Messages with people saying how funny we are making this and how crazy your alls posts are and how you all seem to HAVE TO HAVE FACTS with everything. One guy even said, do they think they are reporters for the COurier Journal or Lexington Herald. Sorry guys, just thought I would share this with the BLUEGRASS RIVALS FAMILY. We can keep on going on because I have so much more left. And thanks BGR family, Keep them coming. As long as them 2 keep sending these ridiculous posts and only them 2 (Corndog and Alfus) thinks they are just KNEE SLAPPING HILARIOUS, this thread SHALL NEVER END. I would bet Alfus closes this thread after too much longer after the shalacking that he and his buddy(And not Tubby and Rondo Alfus, as we all know the tight bond you 3 have, are you going to tell me that you have met brandon Stockton next, OH PLEASE SAY YOU HAVE) Corndog 23 have taken. Till next time, yours Truely Playboy 5!

just to let you know. you are not the only one receiving private messages about how foolish you look. and to let everyone else know, playboy5 is NOT a kentucky fan. he told me so in a PM.
Ok sorry about the last post. My name was logged in but that was corndog making the post. But I do have a question. Playboy how do you and TidesHoss have the time to make all these posts.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:But of course I am sure Alfus can tell us about that since he is a top Assistant or heck, maybe even a player or maybe the A.D. Gosh I only wish we knew!

How immature can you be with your last 10 or so posts? I never personally attacked you once, so you need to knock that crap off right now...The fact that CatDawg and any other fun that has sense likes to see fact over opinion says something...I'm still waiting on the "proof" of getting 4 blue chip recruits in every class for about 8 straight years...
"moofer" Wrote:Ok sorry about the last post. My name was logged in but that was corndog making the post. But I do have a question. Playboy how do you and TidesHoss have the time to make all these posts. I was at the movies with my gf and I am pretty sure I saw you two walk in to see Brokeback Mountain together. Was Just wondering. I mean if thats your thing.Confusedhh: :flame:
TidesHoss is actually my brother...... And what does this conversation have anything to do with the Tubby thread.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:TidesHoss is actually my brother......and besides, what were you doing at a Brokeback mountain movie with your "gf"? Is your "gf" 6'0, 200 lbs, plays linebacker,:wieghts: and marks "MALE" on any application "she" may turn inTongueoliceLig ?? And what does this conversation have anything to do with the Tubby thread. Come on Alfus, do your job as a moderator and keep this on the thread topic...Gosh, so how was the movie?

What did me having a small connection to the UK basketball team have anything to do with this thread and the fact that your last 4 or 5 posts were personal shots at me...If you can't argue with somebody without personally attacking them, then you should probably stay out...Shots at other members arent allowed and its definatly not smart to sit and bash a mod that was arguing with actual facts and statistics by sitting there laughing at me and making jokes and taking jabs at me while I wasn't even responding to them...
Lets just call this one a draw and end it right here.