•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Unless it is Cordia.

:Thumbs:
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Unless it is Cordia.

There's Cordia threads for this, you don't have to ruin this one.
Ballers Wrote:There's Cordia threads for this, you don't have to ruin this one.

I will send your opinion to where I normally do. :flush:
Ballers Wrote:There's Cordia threads for this, you don't have to ruin this one.

Since you like to play moderator and quote rules about posting....
let me find one that we've broken on here so far....

hmmmmm - I can't seem to find any.
Can you please display them for us?
I would hate to keep anyone from saying what they want to say in a public forum.
zaga_fan Wrote:Since you like to play moderator and quote rules about posting....
let me find one that we've broken on here so far....

hmmmmm - I can't seem to find any.
Can you please display them for us?
I would hate to keep anyone from saying what they want to say in a public forum.

Don't know where your going with this?
Lovers Quarrel.

[Image: http://0.tqn.com/d/countrymusic/1/0/2/u/...-B-L-E.jpg]
Ballers Wrote:Don't know where your going with this?

Wherever it is...
it isn't to Lotts Creek Smile
Just to let you all know, for all the skeptics! This is true, he has enrolled today and is walking the halls and attending classes. His father was transferred and is now working for TECO Coal Company and he is a great kid and great basketball player from NYC. Lost his state championship game last season as a junior. He is now a senior, 6'3" and can definitely jump out of the gym. Nice pick up for the Commodores, if they can get a couple more they might catch up to Knott Central in the transfer category. LOL
zaga_fan Wrote:Wherever it is...
it isn't to Lotts Creek Smile

:why:
Athleticism and Hatcher ball not a good combination!
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Just to let you all know, for all the skeptics! This is true, he has enrolled today and is walking the halls and attending classes. His father was transferred and is now working for TECO Coal Company and he is a great kid and great basketball player from NYC. Lost his state championship game last season as a junior. He is now a senior, 6'3" and can definitely jump out of the gym. Nice pick up for the Commodores, if they can get a couple more they might catch up to Knott Central in the transfer category. LOL

Read it and weep!
The guru has spoken!
Welcome back Wink
I believe this is the kid on you tube.

If it is, uh oh!!!!!!! Look out 14th Region.
I am so excited I can't stand myself. How the h**l does Hatcher get so lucky? I say we cancel football season and go ahead and start playing basketball in the 14th!
26 points per game..
8.2 rebounds per game..
FG% - 58%

Sounds like a hell of a ball player to me, on both ends.
If he indeed gets eligible, man PCC will just walk through the 14th.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Athleticism and Hatcher ball not a good combination!

pretty sure it worked with tyler mullins and jordan amis, and the rest!!
dont be haten!:ChairHit:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Just to let you all know, for all the skeptics! This is true, he has enrolled today and is walking the halls and attending classes. His father was transferred and is now working for TECO Coal Company and he is a great kid and great basketball player from NYC. Lost his state championship game last season as a junior. He is now a senior, 6'3" and can definitely jump out of the gym. Nice pick up for the Commodores, if they can get a couple more they might catch up to Knott Central in the transfer category. LOL

No they used their quota of transfers to keep the "Bucktooth Bandit" going on the girls side. They only had one left. Coal miners from New York City. Friends of Coal - Bronx Chapter. Only in the 14th region. You gotta love it. :lmao:
ANEWPAT Wrote:I am so excited I can't stand myself. How the h**l does Hatcher get so lucky? I say we cancel football season and go ahead and start playing basketball in the 14th!

pretty sure he plays football to!!
If he's so good, what schools are looking at him? I just checked rivals and they don't have nothing on him
Ballers Wrote:26 points per game..
8.2 rebounds per game..
FG% - 58%

Sounds like a hell of a ball player to me, on both ends.
If he indeed gets eligible, man PCC will just walk through the 14th.

id say this will increase in KY 14th region LOL
Strikeout King Wrote:If he's so good, what schools are looking at him? I just checked rivals and they don't have nothing on him

I don't know what schools are looking at him.
On maxpreps he was listed at #11 in New York.
^ If it is indeed true (Which everything is pointing that way) then it's a big pickup for the Dores' and that will more than likely be where the title end's up at.
This year is shaping up for what could be quite a year for all of Perry Central's athletic teams. I have to say i'm very excited.
be nice if we could get him on the football field!!!!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:be nice if we could get him on the football field!!!!

Does he play football as well? Or is he exclusively a basketball player?
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:pretty sure he plays football to!!

Yeah I saw that, but just never been much of a football fan. I'm too old for all this excitment in basketball. I'll end up having a heart attack before November gets here.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next