•  Previous
  • 27(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
Yeah he will get to play it happens all the time
This kid I truly believe after the appeal will be ruled eligible.
Gold Charger Wrote:Personally I hope he does. I look forward to watching him play.

Good post, me too.
Gold Charger Wrote:Personally I hope he does. I look forward to watching him play.

I agree with ballers, Good post!
Ballers Wrote:Good post, me too.

WALL2WALL Wrote:I agree with ballers, Good post!

Thanks. Nov 1 and the appeal will be here soon. Hope someone will post the info when it becomes known.
What time should we hear something tomorrow?
Guys let us know!
I believe the word out of Lexington on the appeal is, INELIGIBLE Hate that for the kid.
^If that is true, I'm sorry to hear that.
D1Recruiter Wrote:I believe the word out of Lexington on the appeal is, INELIGIBLE Hate that for the kid.

Thought they had 2 weeks to rule on it.
Was this the decision of the commissioner or of the judge? If he went before the judge on the appeal, the judge will only make a recommendation. The final decision will come from the commissioner.
Do some digging ballstar - I'd say you could have the first word on it.
This was just the judge right?
Ballers Wrote:Do some digging ballstar - I'd say you could have the first word on it.

Im not so sure the decision will be made right away, I know they have at least 2 weeks to rule either way if needed. Im trying to find out something and as soon as i do i will let everyone know. Sorry!!!!!
The hearing went well, will not know for a week or so.
Good luck Jaysean!
good luck to Jaysean
D1Recruiter Wrote:I believe the word out of Lexington on the appeal is, INELIGIBLE Hate that for the kid.

Don't know where you heard the "word", but.....if the hearing was today I doubt that anyone knows anything yet. It usually takes about a week for a final decision to be made.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Don't know where you heard the "word", but.....if the hearing was today I doubt that anyone knows anything yet. It usually takes about a week for a final decision to be made.

You are correct.
worker1 Wrote:Was this the decision of the commissioner or of the judge? If he went before the judge on the appeal, the judge will only make a recommendation. The final decision will come from the commissioner.

The judge will only recommend to overturn the ineligibility or not. If the judge recommends to overturn the ineligible status then the Board of Controls vote eligible or ineligible. This vote by the BOA will not happen until the next scheduled monthly meeting.

If the hearing was today, I doubt if the judge already made his recommendation, and if he did it would not be out yet.
Im hope the truth about this kid finally comes out. He is a great talent and a great kid. Everyone has spectulated about him on here and its all hearsay and second hand info. Im glad the court of law gave the parents and children a chance to tell their side of the story. I wish this kid the best of luck in the future!!!
Good luck to Jaysean, hope things work out for him
Is it an actual judge or just a hearing officer. It usually takes 7 to 10 days to make a recommendation but they have longer if they so choose.
I think the 1st one goes b4 hearing officer . It could be up to 14 days b4 answer comes.
Cross your fingers!!!
I'm not a big fan of all these out of state transfers but best of luck to the young man.
I also just heard that the hearing went well for Jaysean. Only time will tell from here.
Let the kid play I say
Ballers Wrote:I also just heard that the hearing went well for Jaysean. Only time will tell from here.

I hope so, I look forward to watching him play when they come to Montgomery Co.

Let us know when you hear something.
I wish Jaysean the best of luck, I have been on the ugly end of an elgibility hearing. I hope Perry's newest athletic director does more for him then mine did... Let these young boys play ball!!!
  •  Previous
  • 27(current)
  • Next