•  Previous
  • 28(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
^I'm almost positive someone on here will know something before I do.
How is he looking in practice, is he meshing with the team? Anybody seen anything lately?
Not allowed to practice!! Come man, I know you know that....
^Ahh I think he's just trying to stir up some trouble Wink
me too!!!
Umm, I think he's "practicing". Don't know if it is with the team, but he's not sitting around.
He does not participate in Perry Central's Basketball practices.
I don't know how much more clearly it needs to be said.
Irish Wrote:Umm, I think he's "practicing". Don't know if it is with the team, but he's not sitting around.

Well well, look who's back. Not heard much from u lately. I would say with all the stink uve cause he is not practicing. Im sure they dont want to take a chance on him gettn ruled ineligible over a couple of practices after all theyve had to go through. Just glad the all the rumors and hearsay was put to rest at the hearing. Good luck to jaysean and i wish him the best.
You couldn't be more wrong. I am not his coach. I thought I already said that. I wish Jaysean the best and actually hope he gets eligible at this point not because I think he "transferred", but because what else is left for the kid after this circus. What's more, I hope he actually graduates and gets into college to play basketball. Finally, I hope he and his family realize that basketball doesn't last forever and that having an education to fall back on when basketball fades away will provide for his future.
If u truly cared for this kid u would have wished him well and left it at that. Im sure he will get into college and I also think he will be a great addition to anyones team in college. Everyone from there has acted like this kid is a bad egg, and this kid does nothing but make a better name for himself everyday he is here. Yall had basically given up on him. I do know this for sure, if he had stayed in NY any longer college was way out of the question. Prob more like a job at andys honda working on motorcycles(not puting down on those workers just proving a point.) With all those motorcycle repair classes yall had him in for his senior yr, he was well on his way to being the alltime leading scorer at ITT Tech.
Motorcycle class earned him science credit.
Should help him in college as well, lol.
Been a week, the lastest word?
I have meet this young man and I must say he is very polite, respectful young man. He impressed me with how he carries himself, and how he addresses others. I wish him all the best of luck and think he is a credit to any place he goes.
Any updates?
Someone has to know something. It's been a while now.
As far as I know, meeting was yesterday on it and it can take up to 10-30 days for the decision to be made. According to a few people, the meetings so far with him and his parents have all went well.

Other than that I haven't heard anything.

Let's just hope this talented young man can get his fair chance to play basketball.
EastKyMx Wrote:As far as I know, meeting was yesterday on it and it can take up to 10-30 days for the decision to be made. According to a few people, the meetings so far with him and his parents have all went well.

Other than that I haven't heard anything.

Let's just hope this talented young man can get his fair chance to play basketball.

Fair??????
I wander if PCC is given this much effort to all their seniors students toward graduation. Is this the same school that had issues complying with testing last spring. I know there is not much to do in Hazard in the winter, but a rank stranger getting all this help and support, obviously something fishy going on????? Fair for all???
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:I wander if PCC is given this much effort to all their seniors students toward graduation. Is this the same school that had issues complying with testing last spring. I know there is not much to do in Hazard in the winter, but a rank stranger getting all this help and support, obviously something fishy going on????? Fair for all???

I'm sure they have went out of their way to help many children at their school and if you asked nicely, I'm sure they would help you get your GED too. Because we can all tell by your stupid comments on here that you are far from an educated person.
If the hearing went well, why is it taking KHSAA so long to make a decision? I have heard that his parents left weeks ago and he is living with a booster. Is this true? Make a decision already so J can get on with his life!
Irish Wrote:If the hearing went well, why is it taking KHSAA so long to make a decision? I have heard that his parents left weeks ago and he is living with a booster. Is this true? Make a decision already so J can get on with his life!

Maybe of people would quit calling them they could!:eyeroll:
Irish Wrote:If the hearing went well, why is it taking KHSAA so long to make a decision? I have heard that his parents left weeks ago and he is living with a booster. Is this true? Make a decision already so J can get on with his life!

Shut up.
My wife and I have seen his parents twice in the last 2 weeks.
Once at school and once at a restaurant.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I'm sure they have went out of their way to help many children at their school and if you asked nicely, I'm sure they would help you get your GED too. Because we can all tell by your stupid comments on here that you are far from an educated person.
Yeah, you're right I am not educated, only have a Master's degree. Not to smart, but don't think I am willing to cheat on ACT test and take the chance of losing a teaching certificate. Of course as many transfers that have moved in the 14th region, must be plenty of jobs available.
Word is...ELIGIBLE!
hahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahhahaha, thxs jay for trusting in us..... cant wait to watch u play with this pcc team.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:Yeah, you're right I am not educated, only have a Master's degree. Not to smart, but don't think I am willing to cheat on ACT test and take the chance of losing a teaching certificate. Of course as many transfers that have moved in the 14th region, must be plenty of jobs available.

Well come on over buddy-boy.
We'll get you a job and put you on the pass gate so you can see some real basketball.
I hope he or she can help there state test scores.. Great athletes and great student is always hard to fine
Good news to hear. Congrats to Jaysean on his ruling can't wait to see this guy play.
He will def. be a big contribution to this PCC team.
redstorm Wrote:I hope he or she can help there state test scores.. Great athletes and great student is always hard to fine

*Their
*students are
*find

Maybe he can tutor you in english Smile
  •  Previous
  • 28(current)
  • Next