•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Gets a BIG Transfer?
king360 Wrote:Anyone agree WALL2WALL is just being a Jackass?!.lol

I don't care.....IMO he will never be a fixture in the Mountains. You have to do something valuable to be a fixture. The fixtures around here are the coaches, and other folks who have helped with programs.
Jaysean is the most complete player I have ever saw in this region before. He can shoot, he is quick as a cat, can dribble, can defend, can board, can pass, he can flat out do it all and then dunk all over you. He is a phenom.
Perry FTW!
Good thing this guy is a Senior and the rest of the region don't have to deal with him very long.

But all this goes right back to the Chris Hudson stuff. I'm a person that doesn't really believe stuff until I see it. But at-least this kid has some stats to back it up. And I like how it says "11th ranked in his class in the state of New York." Lets to blow that up too much he's the 11th ranked senior in New York. He is not in the top 100 of the class of 2012.

But I'd say this kid can really play. Perry's coaches seem to be very high on him.
Hello Mr. Wall2Wall, and Happy Friday:
Tell me, are you a taxpayer?
Do you have a job? I ask because I could help you out on a few W2 form loopholes.
So I see you here talking to my good friend zaga_fan.
Are you showing your true colors today? Crap yellow and black. Good for you, I would look good in those colors as long as the suite fits wear it I say.
I wanted to compliment you on something however, you finally got him. You got him.
You are absolutely right on all counts on this thread!
For that I congratulate you.
He is no fixture! Everyone, I repeat. He is no fixture!
This is a fixture. See below please.

[Image:

]

This is not a fixture:

[Image:

]

So, after this root cause of ignorance from you Wall2Wall, let me ask you this.
Why would you throw a stone at a glass house when you live in the biggest one?
My guess is that Perry Central just threw a boulder on top of your house.
God, I hate when that happens.
Now you go out and have a wonderful weekend.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I don't care.....IMO he will never be a fixture in the Mountains. You have to do something valuable to be a fixture. The fixtures around here are the coaches, and other folks who have helped with programs.

Well...someones being a dick? Why the hostilty?
:foreveralone:?
Can't wait to see this guy at the park or somewhere playing pick up ball lol..
Accountant Wrote:Hello Mr. Wall2Wall, and Happy Friday:
Do you have a job? I ask because I could help you out on a few W2 form loopholes.
Are you showing your true colors today? Crap yellow and black. Good for you, I would look good in those colors as long as the suite fits wear it I say.
I wanted to compliment you on something however, you finally got him. You got him.

[Image:

]

This is not a fixture:

[Image:

]

Raising it....
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:No, his average will drop playing Hatcher Ball! Keep up man, read all the posts!

Psht... Anyways
I think Zaga does a fine job at getting sports news in the mountains out to some of us, His Twitter keeps me up to date on almost everything.

[Image: http://www.contactmusic.com/videoimages/...ancing.jpg]
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i find that funny myself lol
Me too.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote::disappoint: DON B face at this^^^^
Man, LOL.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:If he talked with them about playing for Cordia after he was hired as a coach while they were still enrolled at another high school regardless of what state, that is considered illegal recruiting. You guys need to read the KHSAA bylaws instead of guesstimating what they may be. As far as the kid at PCC, he is living with his father. Proving that he was recruited will be way more difficult if true or not.

Amen.

[Image:

]

This is not a fixture:

[Image:

]

Seriously one of the best things I've ever read.
Aslan Wrote:Seriously one of the best things I've ever read.

:Thumbs:
EastKyMx Wrote:I think Zaga does a fine job at getting sports news in the mountains out to some of us, His Twitter keeps me up to date on almost everything.

[Image: http://www.contactmusic.com/videoimages/...ancing.jpg]

Agree 100%
EastKyMx Wrote:I think Zaga does a fine job at getting sports news in the mountains out to some of us, His Twitter keeps me up to date on almost everything.

If nothing else I'm a Twitter and Facebook spammer :1:
Definitely not a light fixture though....
definitely noy.

[Image:

]

This is not a fixture:

[Image:

]

I have said it once and I have said it again, yes I did go to Cordia but before that I went through the Perry County school system. I will always bleed the BEAUTIFUL Black & Gold, but there will always be a part of me that is a Commodore. I went to all the district tournaments, region tournaments and state tournaments as a PCC fan. I had all the District and Region champs shirts. I have two older brothers who are proud graduates of PCC. My father and my entire family went to M.C. Napier. So, I will always have my ties to Perry County, and I will always have my ties to PCC. But I did go to Cordia, and I will show my loyalty to that school because that is my school. I will always be loyal to the Cordia community and its athletics. But, I will always be loyal to PCC and its athletics as well. If Cordia doesn't win, I will always be rooting for PCC to win after them.

This is for Zaga, i didn't mean to cause all of this, and wait for it............I apologize. But weeks ago you did piss me off when you put a pic of me as your avatar. You were trying to get in under my skin and it worked. Your are well known, and I will admit, I am one of those who read EVERY SINGLE ONE of your articles. I am proud to say that, all I meant by what I said earlier was that you are toward the bottom of fixtures, but you are a fixture.

[Image:

]

This is not a fixture:

[Image:

]

No boulder on my house bud. I never expected Cordia to win the region this year. Knott, Perry, and Buckhorn are better than them. All I have been saying is give Hudson and the rest of these boys two or three years. All I have been saying is that Cordia will compete with each team in this region. I have not one time said Cordia will be on RUPP, I am not that ignorant. Even with this boy from NY, Cordia will still compete with them. So no boulder here, God I hate that for you.
If this kid is a top 10 player in New York. Then Perry Central will be a top 10 team in Ky. with the kids they have coming back.
Lets take this topic away from Zaga for a minute. Has anyone heard if Jaysean will play football this season at any point?
Aslan Wrote:What's the deal with your avatar Zaga?

Ummmmm...
Wolf-pack 4 Life!!!!

[Image: http://naba.statdepot.com/TriState/Wolfp...ck_jpg.jpg]
WALL2WALL Wrote:This is for Zaga, i didn't mean to cause all of this, and wait for it............I apologize. But weeks ago you did piss me off when you put a pic of me as your avatar. You were trying to get in under my skin and it worked. Your are well known, and I will admit, I am one of those who read EVERY SINGLE ONE of your articles. I am proud to say that, all I meant by what I said earlier was that you are toward the bottom of fixtures, but you are a fixture.

It's all good, dude.
I try to get under EVERYONE'S skin if you haven't noticed.
You had to expect me and me cane-raising army to get on here and throw down tho Smile
Apology accepted and I apologize for putting your picture up as well.

And as far as being the bottom of the fixtures...
I would consider that a compliment lol
EastKyMx Wrote:Lets take this topic away from Zaga for a minute. Has anyone heard if Jaysean will play football this season at any point?

No chance.
zaga_fan Wrote:Ummmmm...
Wolf-pack 4 Life!!!!

[Image: http://naba.statdepot.com/TriState/Wolfp...ck_jpg.jpg]

Better than your last avatar! Confusednicker:
EastKyMx Wrote:Better than your last avatar! Confusednicker:

No contest!
Zaga...can you tell me what position Jaysean might play on the football team, if he even gets eligible before seasons end?
zaga_fan Wrote:It's all good, dude.
I try to get under EVERYONE'S skin if you haven't noticed.
You had to expect me and me cane-raising army to get on here and throw down tho Smile
Apology accepted and I apologize for putting your picture up as well.

And as far as being the bottom of the fixtures...
I would consider that a compliment lol

It is...like I said I do read your articles.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Zaga...can you tell me what position Jaysean might play on the football team, if he even gets eligible before seasons end?

From looking at the kid, he would be a WR/DB. Which in this case would mean the rich get richer. We are loaded at WR this year.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:From looking at the kid, he would be a WR/DB. Which in this case would mean the rich get richer. We are loaded at WR this year.

it would be crazy!:1:
Maybe some of you guys need to do some research instead of hear say. According to Bluegrass Prep Reports he is 6'1" and from Buffalo, NY. New York AA player of the year. Obviously that is a good distance from New York City, but I guess you would have to leave Perry County to know that lol!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next