Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arriana Collins of Letcher Central Central
With six games already in the books, how is she doing? At the begining of the season she was 15th all time in scoring and 4th all time in assist. She needs quit a bit to move up in the record books in scoring but 16 assist is all she needs to be the all time leader in assist in the state. She currently hold the all time record for assist in a season, and second in the record book for most goals in a season. If she gets 69 goals like she did last last year she would end up tied for #1 with Shenna Ferguson of Russel 99-02. Good Luck to her and the rest of the cougar team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
For someone who seems to know so many details, maybe you could tell us how she is doing.
Well the coach last year posted the stats on KHSAA website. So far this year he hasn't. That is what I went by last year. Without that I don't know who all scored the goals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

How are stats kept? Does LCC Have a stat keeper?
I am sure they do. Otherwise they couldn't send it to the KHSAA!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Reading back on all your posts would lead me to believe that you could find that out for us.
You seem to be so knowledgeable of the records and stats. Seems as though this staff
consists of family. Athletes getting bumped off the record books by a dynamic trio (father daugher ,mother)should raise the attention of many . Has this organization been looked at by khsaa or anyone else over allegations of a wrong doing.

The athletics department at our school uses students to help keep proper stats for all sports! A corrupt group could take away the achievements of so many.
Was so eager to see the results of a match-up with the likes of Ashland Blazer.
Looking at past games match-ups and scores it would not take much to rock the records youspeak of. KHSAA Should look into categorizing achievements by a system fair to all.
Seems as though LCC has chosen easy as their difficulty level!!!!! EASY TO THE TOP!!!
Why are being so negative about a school who has only had soccers for six years? We are new to the sport not a St Henry or a Louisville school. I am sure the rest of the top 10 scorerrs all time didn't beef there schedule up. All this thread was is find out about a female soccer player who will play soccer at the college level. Please be respect!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Village idiot...sorry people.. students should not be held up as non-corruptable. Stats are easy to record in soccer. I mean goals and assists they are all recorded. Don't belittle an achievement with your holier than thou attitude.Their schedule is what it is. Achievements made at LCC are held to standards by Ozz Jackson-KHSAA Hall of Fame member and board of control member.
villagepeople Wrote:Reading back on all your posts would lead me to believe that you could find that out for us.
You seem to be so knowledgeable of the records and stats. Seems as though this staff
consists of family. Athletes getting bumped off the record books by a dynamic trio (father daugher ,mother)should raise the attention of many . Has this organization been looked at by khsaa or anyone else over allegations of a wrong doing.

The athletics department at our school uses students to help keep proper stats for all sports! A corrupt group could take away the achievements of so many.
Was so eager to see the results of a match-up with the likes of Ashland Blazer.
Looking at past games match-ups and scores it would not take much to rock the records youspeak of. KHSAA Should look into categorizing achievements by a system fair to all.
Seems as though LCC has chosen easy as their difficulty level!!!!! EASY TO THE TOP!!!

I think you are attacking the wrong person. Students should never keep the official stats because "proper stats by students is an oxymoron". CougarPride is a loyal fan who, like myself, probably doesn't know the ins and outs of soccer. As far as a weak schedule, there are many teams in several sports, especially basketball, that have some of the states leading stats leaders while they play a weak schedule. That is just the way it is. If you are truly a responsible parent, player, or fan you would be concerned about your teams wins and losses and achievements and not about individual stats. Sounds like you may be as selfish as the people you are accusing of being.
VillagePeople,
Your obviously either a jealous parent or a jealous child who knows nothing about stats and the way they are kept. A fellow student should never be responsible for stats that involve possible state records. I am pretty sure that Ozz would never allow unofficial stats to be turned into the state level seeing that he is on the board of control that represents the entire state. I am in the same boat as OrangeNowBlue and really do not know that much about soccer but I have watched enough of our games to realize that Arianna is a pretty daggone good soccer player and cannot help the fact that her father is the coach of the team. I do hope that this is an immature child and not an adult posting these negative statements on a public forum.
Think orangenowblue nows what i mean.
Enough said.
And futher more i allways support the young individuals of our erea. Congratulations to ARIANNA COLLINS And all the other Lady Cougars whom
have Left their mark..
villagepeople Wrote:Think orangenowblue nows what i mean.
Enough said.
And futher more i allways support the young individuals of our erea. Congratulations to ARIANNA COLLINS And all the other Lady Cougars whom
have Left their mark..

Much better post but if you have a legitimate complaint, collect your evidence and take it the AD, Ozz Jackson. I think I know what you are referring to. As far as padding schedules to boost stats, I do not think anything can be done. If you think the stats are being altered then you need to collect the evidence and take it to the athletic director.