Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Posters?
Who all do you believe has the most respect on this site for being the best poster? You can name more than one.
Proud Ram Fan 1168
Mvp2.
^Haha

Seriously though? J/k lol
I want to go down in history as the most hated poster on BGR!!!!
^You'll get there. Smile

Shoot, your already half way. LOL
Can't pick just one. I have a ton of respect for some many of you guys. But...
Stardust
Zaga
Hoot Gibson
MVP2
Tidehoss
LWC
Orangenowblue
Benchwarmer
Wildcatk23
Stardust
Aslan
MVP2
More Cowbell
Misterperfect
zaga
TorQQue

there's many many more
All time favorite poster, Yellow Snow.

Smile
Stardust
Jarons
If I ever made anyones "best poster" list, then I'm not doing my job.
BCF4L Wrote:If I ever made anyones "best poster" list, then I'm not doing my job.

I said I wanted to be the most hated and then I made about 3 or 4 lists back to back....

I must be slipping lol
Best poster???? Well that is so hard to say because we have so many and they are all good for their own reasons:

zaga & Ballers make it extremely interesting. LWC is our resident therapist (preacher-man). Stikeout King keeps us informed of everything. MVP2 ensures that competitions are always remembered. Aslan and Jarons can make me think hard and then have me in stitches with just a few short words. Westy is by "boy". Mister Perfect keeps everybody honest. Tidehoss, Hoot, Realville, Segar, Orange, Panther Thunder, can bring reasoning to just about any debate - which is what I love (these guys get it and don't take anything personal). Then there's flat out fighting and I would be remiss if I didn't say benchwarmer and I have tangled hard over the years, but always pat each other on the back and wait for the next round. Wildcatk, Wideleft, and many others are great to tangle with and then laugh our butts off afterwards.

Guy's, I've spent countless hours on this website! I've been called a geek, post-padder, BGP infiltrator - you name it! But I truly have made this site my excuse to get on the internet. Anyone that has got to know me can attest that I live far from a boring life, and a computer nerd is far from what I am - at least that's not what I was before BGP. What QQ created is much appreciated by me.

I appreciate to be mentioned by those above. And I could name a 100 more of my favorites and WHY they are the best at what they post. So, there is no single BEST - you all are!

So, to me, everyone on this great site is the "BEST" poster. If you are a member, and you love this site like those I mentioned above - then post away! Don't hesitate about the frequency, the vocabulary, or the fear for upsetting the apple-cart - it's what this site is for!
Stardust Wrote:Best poster???? Well that is so hard to say because we have so many and they are all good for their own reasons:

zaga & Ballers make it extremely interesting. LWC is our resident therapist (preacher-man). Stikeout King keeps us informed of everything. MVP2 ensures that competitions are always remembered. Aslan and Jarons can make me think hard and then have me in stitches with just a few short words. Westy is by "boy". Mister Perfect keeps everybody honest. Tidehoss, Hoot, Realville, Segar, Orange, Panther Thunder, can bring reasoning to just about any debate - which is what I love (these guys get it and don't take anything personal). Then there's flat out fighting and I would be remiss if I didn't say benchwarmer and I have tangled hard over the years, but always pat each other on the back and wait for the next round. Wildcatk, Wideleft, and many others are great to tangle with and then laugh our butts off afterwards.

Guy's, I've spent countless hours on this website! I've been called a geek, post-padder, BGP infiltrator - you name it! But I truly have made this site my excuse to get on the internet. Anyone that has got to know me can attest that I live far from a boring life, and a computer nerd is far from what I am - at least that's not what I was before BGP. What QQ created is much appreciated by me.

I appreciate to be mentioned by those above. And I could name a 100 more of my favorites and WHY they are the best at what they post. So, there is no single BEST - you all are!

So, to me, everyone on this great site is the "BEST" poster. If you are a member, and you love this site like those I mentioned above - then post away! Don't hesitate about the frequency, the vocabulary, or the fear for upsetting the apple-cart - it's what this site is for!

Awesome, awesome post. Everyone is unique in their own little way of posting.

I like each and everyone of you that I've gotten to know. And would love to meet more.
Stardust Wrote:Best poster???? Well that is so hard to say because we have so many and they are all good for their own reasons:

:notbad::biggrin:
Sounds like a graduation speech. Smile lol
Myself of course. Hold your applause I will bow out gracefully.

sniff sniff....
Me, Myself, and I.

Biiiitcheees.
No KING360?!!!..lol
Zaga Fan
Aslan
MVP2
Stardust
Ballers
Orangenowblue
StrikeoutKing
Runitupthegut

and glad to see torQQue posting a lot more here lately:Thumbs:
Dusty, everyone being the best sounds like a post I would type Big Grin
EKUAlum05
PantherThunder
OrangenowBlue
cat86
Stardust
zaga_fan
TideHoss32
LWC
Jarons
OffTheHook
hawg laig
More Cowbell
Midee1
FBALL
jetpilot
Redneck
Hoot Gibson
Bob Seger

There's more, that's just all I can think of.

I enjoy taking my time to go and read these guys posts though, they're full of knowledge about all sorts of different topics.
I think everyones a good poster because every poster matters because every opinion matters.
I have a lot of fun with
King360
Aslan
Zaga
LWC
MVP2
SD
SK
Rocksolid
Papagrit
All of the Harlan co. Faithful
All of the Bell Co. Faithful
And a host of more people that i just cant think of off the top of my head right now.
Stardust OnLy!
King360

Even though he didnt even mention me and he was the one got me onto this site. But..... Put Ballers, which is getting Zaga and myself BLOCKED from BGR!!!
Those of you that I like know who you are. Pretty much everyone that's posted in this thread thus far.
vundy33 Wrote:Those of you that I like know who you are. Pretty much everyone that's posted in this thread thus far.

Well, thank ya. lol
You've all forgotten me :haters: