Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Tubby thinks About During a Game
any one know what tubby smith is think in about during a game. here what i think.
<DIR>
When should I call a time out.

I hope we win.

How bad are we losing.

Rondo’s mom can shoot better 3’s then he can.

Which one of my son’s should I recruit next.

Wow its halftime and were only down by 20 points .

My wife could coach better than me.

Were on a 10-0 run im going call time out to slow down our momentum.

I sure hope there’s a steak house around so we can celebrate another loss.

Were being booed by our own fans is that good?:wenumber1
</DIR>
All I know is that I see him him applauding his team when they turn the ball over and miss free-throws when I feel as if he should be telling them to do better or send them to the bench, too bad if it hurts their feelings. At this rate the NIT will be where we are headed, but I would rather go to the NIT and compete for a title rather than go to the NCAA's and lose in the 1st or 2nd round.
I don't even know half the stuff you mean in your thread and don't understand anything about this...About the most pointless thread ever thrown together...
This thread is pointless and stupid IMO. If you dont like the cats then find a winning team this year and cheer for them and next year when they suck find you another to cheer for. I dont like the cats losing but Tubby isnt a idiot he is a good coach. He cant play the game for the players. IMO he has done a bad job as a recruiter. His system does work though. Oh and look at what a season your beloved Pitino is having LMAO
&quot;Billnz28&quot; Wrote:This thread is pointless and stupid IMO. If you dont like the cats then find a winning team this year and cheer for them and next year when they suck find you another to cheer for. I dont like the cats losing but Tubby isnt a idiot he is a good coach. He cant play the game for the players. IMO he has done a bad job as a recruiter. His system does work though. Oh and look at what a season your beloved Pitino is having LMAO
I agree....
&quot;former_raider80&quot; Wrote:I agree....

me too....Tubby can coach...UK has some fair-weather fans, thats for sure.
I still can't get over this thread...I may never get over the hilarity that took place in the college forum on this day with this thread...Classic if you ask me...
Kentucky fans are spoiled....we have always had success, so people think that we should fire the coach if he doesnt win 25 games....bad news. That is not gonna happen.
&quot;Smokey&quot; Wrote:Kentucky fans are spoiled....we have always had success, so people think that we should fire the coach if he doesnt win 25 games....bad news. That is not gonna happen.

Yeah some people are spoiled, but every team goes through bad seasons here and there, and that's something people don't realize...
&quot;Billnz28&quot; Wrote:This thread is pointless and stupid IMO. If you dont like the cats then find a winning team this year and cheer for them and next year when they suck find you another to cheer for. I dont like the cats losing but Tubby isnt a idiot he is a good coach. He cant play the game for the players. IMO he has done a bad job as a recruiter. His system does work though. Oh and look at what a season your beloved Pitino is having LMAO
Ok since you have taken it upon yourself to say that another posters opinion is "pointless" and "stupid" I say that people should say the same thing in every thread you start just to let you know how it feels to be told that your opinion is "stupid" or "pointless." Everyone has the right to voice his/her opinions, even you, but we should at least try to keep it respectful.
I don’t see this thread as stupid. I see it as a way for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urnConfusedchemas-microsoft-com:officeConfusedmarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>UK</st1:place></st1:country-region> fans to express their frustration of a team that has played far below what most of us expected. This team is no where near to the potential that we were hoping for. It is ok to point out bad things about a team that you love and what to make change for a positive future. Yes, we are spoiled and love to win. Is that a bad thing? No. We all know that the Cats will be back and make us proud once again. I feel as if we must respect everyone opinion even when we don’t agree with it. I for one want Tubby gone and many disagree with that, but that is my opinion and I feel that is the solution for future success.

:yesno:
&quot;Enigma&quot; Wrote:Ok since you have taken it upon yourself to say that another posters opinion is "pointless" and "stupid" I say that people should say the same thing in every thread you start just to let you know how it feels to be told that your opinion is "stupid" or "pointless." Everyone has the right to voice his/her opinions, even you, but we should at least try to keep it respectful.
I was the only one that said it was stupid and thats my Opinion, However Im not the only one that thinks this thread is pointless

How bad are we losing.

Do you think this is what Tubby is actually thinking? This is stupid. Hell I guess anyone can coach the wildcats if this is what you think he is thinking while he is in the middle of a game :Hammer3: .
&quot;Billnz28&quot; Wrote:I was the only one that said it was stupid and thats my Opinion, However Im not the only one that thinks this thread is pointless

How bad are we losing.

Do you think this is what Tubby is actually thinking? This is stupid. Hell I guess anyone can coach the wildcats if this is what you think he is thinking while he is in the middle of a game :Hammer3: .
Tubby is a good coach and every team does have "down" years, so I say that we should show a bit more patience with him and the team. That being said, I wish that the team would at least show that it is bothering them that they are losing and show some emotion. As far as what Coach Smith is thinking, I do not know, but I am sure he is doing the best he can. I am sorry for pointing you out and putting you on the spot in regards to your "pointless" and other comments you made, it just hit me that you were putting down other posters opinions and/or feelings.
I think this thread is funny, we need some kind of humor to replace the frustration and anger we are all feeling.
&quot;PC_U_KNOW_98&quot; Wrote:we need some kind of humor to replace the frustration and anger we are all feeling.

:thumb: I agree.
&quot;BelfryJustice&quot; Wrote:I don’t see this thread as stupid. I see it as a way for <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urnConfusedchemas-microsoft-com:officeConfusedmarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>UK</st1:place></st1:country-region> fans to express their frustration of a team that has played far below what most of us expected. This team is no where near to the potential that we were hoping for. It is ok to point out bad things about a team that you love and what to make change for a positive future. Yes, we are spoiled and love to win. Is that a bad thing? No. We all know that the Cats will be back and make us proud once again. I feel as if we must respect everyone opinion even when we don’t agree with it. I for one want Tubby gone and many disagree with that, but that is my opinion and I feel that is the solution for future success.

:yesno:

Can't agree more.
"Wish Chuck was still here"

"Time for another Tubby stare" direeeee dir

"Wonder where Ashely is"

"Basketball what is that"

"Maybe I should focus on offense" at the same time an assistant says Coach what defense are we in right now "defense what is that, oh yeah guys 2-3, 2-3" then the next trip down the floor ET (aka mr. can't throw it in the ocean rondo) says Coach what is the offensive play "offense what is that dirrrrrr"
My point they can't play offense and defense at the same time sheeshhh.

"Maybe we can bore the other team into submission and they will actually fall asleep and we can only lose by 1"
Commentary.......Rondo goes for three with no one around him the entire team is asleep (just abit outside, clank off the rim) Morris loses the rebound battle to the 7yr old just inserted into the lineup by the visiting team drives the length of the floor and shoots a wide open layup. What a disappointment. After the game Rondo says "You can't win them all"

"God am I a great MOTIVATOR or what. We actually only lost by 7 this game instead of the 35 I was expecting"

"Its a good thing I have 5 McDonalds all Americans; hey McDonalds googoo gaagaa I wanna cheeseburger"

Just listen to this guy during interviews. He has more brain farts that any individual I know.