Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers 42 - Saints 34
Final
Crazy Finish! Loved It. Way to get the season started!
Even though I wanted the Saints I have to admit it did not hutr seeing the BAMA kid get stuffed.
That was some great football.

RANDALL COBB!!!
^

Good post, agree on all.
I should not have gone to bed at halftime. Looks like it turned out to be a really good game.
You put the game in the hands of a rookie running back???? Dumb play cal, DUMB! You have the biggest D-Line in football, and you don't call play action or roll-out with one of the best QB's in the game??? Dumb!
Great way to kickoff the season... Saints have the worst D-Line in the NFL...
Stardust Wrote:You put the game in the hands of a rookie running back???? Dumb play cal, DUMB! You have the biggest D-Line in football, and you don't call play action or roll-out with one of the best QB's in the game??? Dumb!
Agreed.
When the game is on the line, the ball should be in the best players hands, Drew Brees, not a rookie.
ekff Wrote:Great way to kickoff the season... Saints have the worst D-Line in the NFL...

If you and I were watching the same game the Packers D wasn't exactly spectacular. Neither could really stop the other to amount to anything.
Aslan Wrote:Agreed.
When the game is on the line, the ball should be in the best players hands, Drew Brees, not a rookie.

NOt really the rookies fault that the O Line got blasted on all levels.
Midee1 Wrote:If you and I were watching the same game the Packers D wasn't exactly spectacular. Neither could really stop the other to amount to anything.

Yeah I watched the game but Saints D-Line were pushed all over the field.

I didn't say any D was good... But Saints D-Line didn't make ANY plays...
Aslan Wrote:Agreed.

Absolutely - Guarantee you Rodgers would be making the play if it was the other way around.
ekff Wrote:Yeah I watched the game but Saints D-Line were pushed all over the field.

I didn't say any D was good... But Saints D-Line didn't make ANY plays...

I'll give you that. I was just saying that both D lines looked horrible last night.

Were the Packers without any of their starters on the line? I know that NO was missing at least one, possibly 2.
randall cobb sure played like he was in the NFL for a while! great game packers could possiably reapeat! gotta love it!