Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity (Louisville, KY) 56 Cincinnati Elder 7
final
Congrats Trinity.
Kepp winning.
Wow that's awesome score for Kentucky high school football.
congrats to Trinity
Congrats T.
Dang. Get it Trinity.
Wow one down two more cincy powers to go! I've heard its a great place to watch a game. Its also a great place to win a game. Cant wait to chat with my GCL co-workers on this one. Elder was 3rd in the tri-state poll with ST X beating Colerain. That should put them to number one come time for next week game at ST X.

Congrats Rocks!
Wow! I figured Trinity would be able to beat Elder... But I didn't expect them to WRECK a GCL team! GO ROCKS! Represent the State of Kentucky!
chance_rollin Wrote:Wow one down two more cincy powers to go! I've heard its a great place to watch a game. Its also a great place to win a game. Cant wait to chat with my GCL co-workers on this one. Elder was 3rd in the tri-state poll with ST X beating Colerain. That should put them to number one come time for next week game at ST X.

Congrats Rocks!

After the game, Elder coach stated that Trinity was one of the best 5 teams he has coached against in the last 15 years.
This was Elders worst home loss ever! Read that Trinity could of won by 75, but called off the dogs, put in 2nd string and no passes in second half.
Maybe they are 4th in the Country..:Cheerlead
Wow that it is a big win for Trinty and the state of Kentucky. People think that I'm over exaggerating, but I think this team could give UK football team a run for their money. If I was Joker I would have a scout at every game trying to get as many sr on the team to come to the cats,heck I would be recruiting the coaching staff to because their doing something right and they know how to win at a big level.
yeah and I remember when they beat them back in 2002 44-20 with brohm. It has to be the worst home lost, And also to a kentucky school. Back in 2006 Elder lost to De La Salle 56-28 Nippert Stadium.
WOW!!! Talk about impressive! The Rocks are running like a well oiled machine going down a hill!!! Ain't no stoppin them!

Congrats Shamrocks!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
From Ohio and this I should not say but I LOVE THIS SCORE.
Listened to the final few minutes on Elder Radio and they were just amazed at how talented the Rocks are. The kept saying that there are several kids that will be playing Sundays someday
This is just a stupid score.
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20110...inity-loss

586 yards total offense wow!
Elders 181 yards
Dear Lord. These guys could Beat Louisville this is just un-friggen-believeable. I mean this is a cinncinatti power. And Trinity crushed them. At their place. On a side note I hate ohio, but this is just crazy.
You know what If I coached these guys I would line up in the Power-I every play and have my linemen tell the other team what we were gonna run. And we would still win by 40 every game.
9/9/2011
Trinity 56 Cincinnati Elder (Ohio) 7

Trinity 14 14 14 14 56
Cincinnati Elder (Ohio) 0 0 0 7 7
Scoring summary:
T--D.Dawkins 1 run (B.Shoptaw kick); T--J.Quick 30 pass from T.Wright (Shoptaw kick); T--Quick fumble recovery in end zone (Shoptaw kick); T--Quick 31 pass from Wright (Shoptaw kick); T--Dawkins 1 run (Shoptaw kick); T--G.Sauer 15 run (Shoptaw kick); T--Sauer 84 run (Shoptaw kick); CE--A.Burdine 63 run (S.Williams kick); T--D.Brooks 79 run (Shoptaw kick).
Records: Trinity 3-0, Cincinnati Elder 2-1.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1XXOG6IEn
Best post ever !!
Dang, very impressive.
Wow! nice job T!
Stardust Wrote:Listened to the final few minutes on Elder Radio and they were just amazed at how talented the Rocks are. The kept saying that there are several kids that will be playing Sundays someday

I was talking with one of their freshmen team assistants 3-years ago during their spring practices, and he mentioned that they had some pro scouts there watching at least one of the Freshmen. It would be nice if a few of these guys would play on Saturday in Kentucky for a year or two.
Wow. Trinity is unbelievable. Congrats Rocks!
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/2011/0...loss-ever/

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm grinning ear-to-ear.
Can you dig it? Wrote:http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/2011/0...loss-ever/

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'm grinning ear-to-ear.

I love it.
nice way to go t
I was told today that this team has 11 D-1 prospects. If this is true, that is incredible.