Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wins the NCAA Championship in Basketball, 2006?
@Captain_44

I like your final 4, nice picks..
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:yea but if a do a bracket this year i stil have to pick them as the winner

True......

I usually do at least 2...... One for money, which I do pick against the cats, and then a hopeful one for the cats....

Duke will choke just like they do every year....... They are almost always picked to win it and thney usually choke...... Which I love.....:big grin:
i think that uconn will win it
Michigan st. will win b/c they always turn things up during NCAA tourny time ! Gonzaga cannot play against teams that are a better known team than them ! But I cannot count out UK!
"Super_de" Wrote:Michigan State they have the experience, talent. They never have a 3 loss season in the regular season but still yet makes it to the final four alot.
I'm going with UConn....
I believe Duke is the favorite, and UCONN is a close second...However, i think if WVU gets hot during the touney they could win it as well..
Duke
Reasoning:
1. JJ Reddick
2. JJ Reddick
33333333333333333333333333. JJ Reddick
"breathitt_fan" Wrote:Duke
Reasoning:
1. JJ Reddick
2. JJ Reddick
33333333333333333333333333. JJ Reddick

I couldnt like your reasons anymore Smile
lol if jj didnt have williams, palus(dont no how to spell), dockery. Then duke would lost alot more games right now lol. Jj isnt the only thing dukes got.
Its going to be a toss up between Duke, Villanova, UCONN, and I think Gonzaga will be there. Although I think Duke is slightly favored.
duke,uconn,villanova, and memphis in the final 4 with uconn winning it all.
Duke
Honeslty, i think duke will not win, they might make it into the final four. But i dont see them winning the champonship. Paulus is to unexperienced.
Duke