•  Previous
  • 20(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle @ Perry Central 9/23
^Really? About 2 years ago, I had eaten there twice and it was really bad. It might have got better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well kids its almost game time! aslan hope to see you and the crew there as well as ballers! me and king360 will be there in a while!

LETS GO COMMODORES!!!!!!
king360 Wrote:Better not set on the 40..lol

I kid you not, that's the best way to enjoy an away game. You can't be stupid, but it's a lot more fun than sitting across the field from the opponents
:popcorn:......:Cheerlead.............:argue:..........:devilflam..............:flame: ..........:ChairHit:........:letsparty
In all seriousness, good luck to both teams. Hope everyone stays healthy and returns home safely.........may the best team win.
HawksRule Wrote:Perry Central-38
Rockcastle-35

I'm putting some faith in my boy Cody Hollon from Perry Central.

Yesir. Cody goin to rock some heads come game time tonight. Wish I could be there.. Sad
Can you hear this game online anyhwhere?
^ wrvk1460.com

Rockcastle County station, so going to be a little bias, but not as bad as many stations.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Thanks LWC
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:This has potential to be HUGE!!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear the cannon this Friday. PCC will be having an old school air raid all night long.

Did not hear it. if you didnt know the Rock was in townConfusednicker::thatsfunn:lmao:
  •  Previous
  • 20(current)