•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle @ Perry Central 9/23
I am going to take rockcastle in a close one 28-27. This one should definitely be game of the week.
cj2561 Wrote:the last time i read the KHSAA rule book, the refs can't be from that school. i know at less two of the refs is from PCC, in that game. One was the same class as me, 2000. the other one was a year or two ahead of use.
because of that rule i turn my ref lics back in, i went to Hazard, PCC, and Leslie Co. becuase i use to be one, that is way i see things that other poeple don't.

Does the thread title say "Perry Central 35, Prestonsburg 34". No. It don't. Talk about the PCC-Rock game, or dont talk at all.
Idk who does the stats for the Rock but they have totally been getting it wrong and I know it sounds like whining but either they quit cheating my son out if his stats or next year we are going somewhere else.
Quote:So is the Rock going have beat the refs n Perry

buddy you seem really thirsty, so how about i do you a favor and brew you up a nice big lager of shut the hell up you baby. :moon:
Quote:Idk who does the stats for the Rock but they have totally been getting it wrong and I know it sounds like whining but either they quit cheating my son out if his stats or next year we are going somewhere else.

come on down to perry, we'll treat ya right Wink we wont get that stuff wrong
Quote:The truth is the truth. i will ask my friend is that rule is still the same.

yeah and the truth is that your sir are a baby if i ever seen
Quote:The Rock wins 36-21 Perry can't pass the ball when Big Ben Lakes lays few sacks

lol good luck with that then
Here are some stats for both teams. Thought itd be fun to look at, enjoy..

Perry Central

5-0 Record
Team
200 Points Scored
124 Points Allowed
903 Rushing Yards
1298 Passing Yards
714 Rushing Yards Allowed
377 Passing Yards Allowed

Individual
Leading Rushers
Bryan Rankin 25 Carries for 267 Yards 2 TD's
Kegan Robinson 25 Carries for 211 Yards 3 TD's
Matt Robinson 19 Carries for 131 Yards 5 TD's

Passing
Kyle Huff- 70/130 for 1222 Yards and 13 TD's, 3 INTs

Receiving
Darryl Beatty-20 Catches for 467 Yards and 6 TD's
Austin Pray-24 Catches for 377 Yards and 3 TD's
Jay White-16 Cathes for 258 Yards and 4 TD's

Scoring Leaders
Matt Robinson 44Pts.
Darryl Beatty 42Pts.
Jay White 24Pts.

Defensive Tackle Leaders
Matt Robinson-81 Tackles, 30 were solo
Cody Hollon-47 Tackles, 10 were solo
Devan Brewer-34 Tackles, 11 Solo

Rockcastle County
5-0 Record
Team
215 Points Scored
43 Points Allowed
1705 Rushing Yards
400 Passing Yards
477 Rushing Yards Allowed
152 Passing Yards Allowed

Individual
Leading Rushers
Clark Rowe-83 Carries for 776 Yards
Chris Luna-57 Carries for 420 Yards
Zach Reams-25 Carries for 202 Yards

Passing
Corey McPhetridge-28/54 for 400 Yards, 2 TD's, 3 INTs

Receiving
Zach Reams-10 Cathes for 164 Yards, 1 TD
Damien Mcdaniel-7 Catches for 79 Yards, 0 TD's

Scoring Leaders
Clark Rowe- 82Pts
Zach Reams- 41Pts
Chris Luna- 32 Pts

Defensive Tackle Leaders
BB Bradley- 48 Tackles, 19 were Solo
Damien Mcdaniel- 44 Tackles, 20 were Solo
Steven Thomason- 43 Tackles, 20 were Solo
Getchapull Wrote:Idk who does the stats for the Rock but they have totally been getting it wrong and I know it sounds like whining but either they quit cheating my son out if his stats or next year we are going somewhere else.

WOW!!!! really. your gonna "go somewhere else" because of stats.
Well rock solid if the coaches don't have enough respect to keep underclassmens stats right and that's something he likes to keep track of . Then how n the hell they going have enough respect to get him ready for next level Idk what's going on but it needs change.
Matt Robinson is going to have a monster game on defense!
Getchapull Wrote:Well rock solid if the coaches don't have enough respect to keep underclassmens stats right and that's something he likes to keep track of . Then how n the hell they going have enough respect to get him ready for next level Idk what's going on but it needs change.

Its stats. How is stats supposed to get you ready for the next level. Your son is a freshman im guessing, and gets scrub time when the game is over. your lucky the coaches even try to keep those stats. most schools just keep stats for certain players and some dont even keep them at all. If you guys are worried about stats insted of the team. I will personally help you move.
How bad off were the numbers?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Big clash of styles in this game. Do you guys have a list of the height and weight of Rock's front line?
^Honestly, do you expect anyone to give that out? :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^Honestly, do you expect anyone to give that out? :hilarious:
Confusedtare:

Yea, it's usually on this one real rare piece of information called a "Roster". But that's fine, the hell with it. I'll just assume they are huge as always.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Here are some stats for both teams. Thought itd be fun to look at, enjoy..

Perry Central

5-0 Record
Team
200 Points Scored
124 Points Allowed
903 Rushing Yards
1298 Passing Yards
714 Rushing Yards Allowed
377 Passing Yards Allowed

Individual
Leading Rushers
Bryan Rankin 25 Carries for 267 Yards 2 TD's
Kegan Robinson 25 Carries for 211 Yards 3 TD's
Matt Robinson 19 Carries for 131 Yards 5 TD's

Passing
Kyle Huff- 70/130 for 1222 Yards and 13 TD's, 3 INTs

Receiving
Darryl Beatty-20 Catches for 467 Yards and 6 TD's
Austin Pray-24 Catches for 377 Yards and 3 TD's
Jay White-16 Cathes for 258 Yards and 4 TD's

Scoring Leaders
Matt Robinson 44Pts.
Darryl Beatty 42Pts.
Jay White 24Pts.

Defensive Tackle Leaders
Matt Robinson-81 Tackles, 30 were solo
Cody Hollon-47 Tackles, 10 were solo
Devan Brewer-34 Tackles, 11 Solo

Rockcastle County
5-0 Record
Team
215 Points Scored
43 Points Allowed
1705 Rushing Yards
400 Passing Yards
477 Rushing Yards Allowed
152 Passing Yards Allowed

Individual
Leading Rushers
Clark Rowe-83 Carries for 776 Yards
Chris Luna-57 Carries for 420 Yards
Zach Reams-25 Carries for 202 Yards

Passing
Corey McPhetridge-28/54 for 400 Yards, 2 TD's, 3 INTs

Receiving
Zach Reams-10 Cathes for 164 Yards, 1 TD
Damien Mcdaniel-7 Catches for 79 Yards, 0 TD's

Scoring Leaders
Clark Rowe- 82Pts
Zach Reams- 41Pts
Chris Luna- 32 Pts

Defensive Tackle Leaders
BB Bradley- 48 Tackles, 19 were Solo
Damien Mcdaniel- 44 Tackles, 20 were Solo
Steven Thomason- 43 Tackles, 20 were Solo

You forgot to add that Perry Central has played 2A #9 Prestonsburg, 4A #7 Johnson Central, 4A #8 Knox Central. Rockcastle has played no teams even in the Other Recieving Votes category.

And the combined records for Rock's opponents are 5-17. Perry's is 12-14. Not good, but alot better than who Rock's played.
^The one year that Rock gets a soft schedule they get killed for it. I challenge you to look at the schedule over the last 20 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^The one year that Rock gets a soft schedule they get killed for it. I challenge you to look at the schedule over the last 20 years.

I understand they have had a rough schedule in previous years. But in the post, he was trying to point out that Rock has better stats than Perry, when Perry's played much tougher opponents.
^That's fair.

Keep in mind how many carries, passes, etc... have been attempted. Most of the games were in hand by halftime so starters did not play much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PCC by a TD
LWC Wrote:^That's fair.

Keep in mind how many carries, passes, etc... have been attempted. Most of the games were in hand by halftime so starters did not play much.

Hurts more than it helps, especially when they will be needed for an entire game.

This is gonna be Rockcastle on Friday Night.
RIUTG is the biggest Rockcastle band wagoner on this website for sure.
^If he is, in his defense, he has been even before the season started.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Its ok after this weekend he will be trying to get back on the PCC Wagon. Better hurry though, there was a lot of seats taken up after the Johnson Central game.
Football24 Wrote:Matt Robinson is going to have a monster game on defense!

He's going to need one in this game!

I think Rock is going to pull this one out by a TD or so. Here's the way I see it:

Perry: They've been consistently strong on D vs the pass, but not so much against the run (other than the JC game). The offense comes primarily from their very good passing game.

Rock: The D has been solid against pass and run. The offense feeds off of a solid ground game, but has been improving on the pass each week.

Rock may or may not be the best team Perry has faced all year, but I think they will definitely be the hardest team to match up with. I don't think Perry Central will be able to consistently stop Rock's running game.

Rock 35
Perry Central 27
bac2369 Wrote:IF the Diamond Kid from Knox Central couldnt get back there too much so what makes him any better?

That is a poor way to make your point. Diamond had a Pick 6 in this game, a QB sack, and 8 solo's was the Def Player of the Game. Lake is smaller than Diamond but every bit the player. Saw him at camp this summer and he did not lose a 1:1. Deaton is awesome but will have his hands full with Lake.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Confusedtare:

Yea, it's usually on this one real rare piece of information called a "Roster". But that's fine, the hell with it. I'll just assume they are huge as always.

Most rosters that are made public only list grade, name and number. I have never seen one released to the public, in high school football, with height and weight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next