Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 68 Georgia 61
Thomas leads UK with 13
Not great but not bad either. Several things got better but still need to work on a bunch.
way too many turnovers
Turnovers was the only bad thing about tonight..26!
Tubby's point system is off to a good start.

Congrats Cats!
Defense was a little better but 26 turnovers is way way to many.
probably 20 unforced turnovers.
We played better tonight ! But Rondo didnt play very well in this game! But the turnovers we really need to work on !
i have a question for all UK fans. have you ever seen rondo smile while wearing a UK uniform?
I liked the effort on the defensive side but the offense still is not very good, seems as if the back-ups had cleaner passes than did the "starters."
I am glad UK won and they showed some good things, but I am not going to hang the season on a win over bottom feeder Georgia. This team has a long way to go yet, 3 out of out next 5 games are against top 25 teams with two of those being on the road.
"corndog23" Wrote:i have a question for all UK fans. have you ever seen rondo smile while wearing a UK uniform?

I have seen Rondo smile a few times but not in a while. But then again no one seems happy. A good win for the Cats , but for now any win is a good win lol. Like everyone else has stated, way to many turnovers. Thats ridiculous.:ref1: