Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What New Movies coming out that you wanna see?
Horror Movies:
HALLOWEEN 3D
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D
Old Scratch
One Way Trip 3D
The Thing
Mega Python vs. Gatoroid
The Cabin in the woods
The Lords of Salem
Growl

Comedy Movies
American Reunion (American Pie)
Can I have your number?

I'm sure they will be more that I'll add to the list
Rob Zombie directing the Halloween 3D Movie coming out in 2012
Nothing really. Most the good movies have already come out this year. Only movies I'm looking forward to coming out this year is Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows, The Three Musketeers, and J. Edgar.
As far as next year...
Ghostbusters 3
Underworld 4
The Avengers
Men in Black 3
The Amazing Spiderman
Dark Shadows
The Bourny Legacy
The Dark Knight Rises
Expendables 2
Resident Evil
World War Z
Django Unchained
The Hobbit

As you can see, I don't watch many horror movies. They're not scary and if anything I get a lot of laughs out of them.
No interest in Moneyball? I will probably wait until a week or two of its release and see what the reaction is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Twilight of course.
Bridesmaids
Sisterhood of the traveling pants (blu ray version)

LOL
IDK, im not a big movie fan, just writing down what my ole lady watches
50/50 (Seth Rogen is one of my favorite actors)
Real Steel
Paranormal Activity 3 (I'll watch it, probably won't be good)
Three Musketeers
The Rum Diary (Johnny Depp is my favorite actor)
Immortals
J. Edgar
But what, more than likely, will be movie of the year; Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:50/50 (Seth Rogen is one of my favorite actors)
Real Steel
Paranormal Activity 3 (I'll watch it, probably won't be good)
Three Musketeers
The Rum Diary (Johnny Depp is my favorite actor)
Immortals
J. Edgar
But what, more than likely, will be movie of the year; Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows

Watched the first one and it was terrible. I refuse to waste anymore money on that crap, lol.
American Reunion & Holloween 3d for sure!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Strikeout King Wrote:Horror Movies:
HALLOWEEN 3D
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D
Old Scratch
One Way Trip 3D
The Thing
Mega Python vs. Gatoroid
The Cabin in the woods
The Lords of Salem
Growl

Comedy Movies
American Reunion (American Pie)
Can I have your number?

I'm sure they will be more that I'll add to the list
Those look good.

The New Harold and Kumar
Moneyball
Ides of March
^ I can't wait!

We have a year to wait on these 2!

Halloween 3D - Octobter 26th, 2012

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D - Octobter 5th, 2012

however these come out Earlie 2012

The Cabin in the Woods - April 2012

The Lords of Salem - 2012 (No specific release date) - Movie is also directed by Rob Zombie
Strikeout King Wrote:The Lords of Salem - 2012 (No specific release date) - Movie is also directed by Rob Zombie
Please tell me this has something to do with the Salem Witch Trials lol
Panther Thunder Wrote:Please tell me this has something to do with the Salem Witch Trials lol

according to Wiki it does

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lords_of_Salem_(film)

here's the plot:

Heidi, a blonde rock chick, DJs at a local radio station, and together with the two Hermans, Whitey and Munster, forms part of the Big H Radio Team. A mysterious wooden box containing a vinyl record arrives for Heidi, "a gift from the Lords". She assumes it is a rock band on a mission to spread their word. As Heidi and Whitey play the Lords' record, it starts to play backwards, and Heidi experiences a flashback to a past trauma. Later Whitey plays the Lords' record, dubbing them the Lords of Salem, and to his surprise, the record plays normally and is a massive hit with listeners. The arrival of another wooden box from the Lords presents the Big H Team with free tickets, posters and records to host a gig in Salem. Soon Heidi and her cohorts find that the gig is far from the rock spectacle they are expecting: the original Lords of Salem are returning, and they are out for blood.

Meg Foster and Sheri Moon Foster star in this movie
Underworld 4
The Avengers
Men in Black 3

All of these will be watched!
OK Just saw one I def. want to see...

Jack & Jill - Adam Sandler

Trailor looked FUNNY!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Aslan Wrote:Watched the first one and it was terrible. I refuse to waste anymore money on that crap, lol.

I watch them for the laughs.
me and my girlfriend went and watched Dolphin Tale last night in Mt. Sterling, better than I thought it would be
OffTheHook Wrote:OK Just saw one I def. want to see...

Jack & Jill - Adam Sandler

Trailor looked FUNNY!

My fear with Adam Sandler movies is that the Trailer is the best part. I've lost interest in him, especially in the less than spectacular Grown-ups
Lion King in 3D
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I freakin' can't wait for World War Z...and ASLAN, THERE IS ANOTHER BOURNE MOVIE BEING MADE?!?!?! AHHHHH head asplode.