•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future of the 15th region, who has the best middle school
Well i still belive that all these kids will fold up and not all go together to the same school when u look at all those ppl u have on their tempers will fly and we all know this why do u think Logans bro went to Jenkins due to he wasnt getting any playing time ive been around basketball for around 12 13 yrs now and i know all these kids will NOT attend the same school. Throwing it all away their not throwing anything... Going to a school that go rid of one of the best coaches in the 15th was retarded. its not just coaching either SVW it also has to do with the way a coach deals will his players by the style of play. I mean come on ppl lets not b indenile. Oh and dont belive everything ppl tell u b/c if i recall Coach Mac told ppl he wasnt going to Central and look where he is now. Im not trying to argue im just shoveling the facts out at u.

and Daniel Harmon isnt that good of a player at all if they lost him that wouldnt b losing much.

Tyler Newsome you are correct isnt not a good player at all hes kinda on the chubby side and yeah he hits 3's but only makes about 10% of them the kid could shot 20 and only make 2 which is normaly what he does. his dad needs to see the light and understand that his son well needs to stop shooting so much.
Roar...haha...ahh, me and you have discussed this anyways 15thRegion...We're both truly argumentative people but I guess that's what makes us click...Haha...Anywho, you can't be right 'til it actually happens...Wait and see how it goes...These guys are "Valley-Bound" if ya know what I'm sayin'...Lol..And secondly, Joe Bryant wasn't much of a good example...Logan on the other hand is an awesome player, while you can't say much of the same for his brother. Sure these kids are gonna have tempers, because they've gotten so much praise that some may be mistakenly transformed to arrogance....But ahh, we'll just have ta wait and see what happens! Wink

svwildcatfan loves ya'll!*
harmon is as good as a player as youll find at this level in the 15th imo
Harmon isnt as good of a player as u can in the 15th right now ur crazy for saying that he is a what i would call a B player he contributes alot but gets prasied way to much he wont b as good at the next level which is High School. I mean come on Brad Lowe was 10 times the player as what this kid is in Grade School. Sure he may b able to Dunk it but WOW lol doesnt mean anything lol. If he doesnt get out of his mind that he is an ALL-STAR he wont make it at the lext level.

and SVWC is Logan and Joe brothers if so then that mean Logan can not go to Valley just thought i would throw that out at u b/c it would b seperation of a family same thing happened to Bianca Vahoose who tranfered from Pikeville to play soccer for us but her bro stayed at Pikeville to play their parents even got a legal divorce and began living in seperate homes so she could play but the KHSAA still didnt aprove it. but im not sure if their brothers can u clarify this.
SFMS excuses... ready for this one, NONE, we went, we played, didnt really play that good, but it was our fault. reguardless of the outcome of the tourney, they did meet every goal they set for themselfs at the beginning of the year. 1st was, win every home game, they did, 2nd was win the conference championship, they did, 3rd was in county tourney, they did, and forth was go to state, they did... but i can say, after stayin in the same wing of the same hotel. they sure had alot of fun, even if no one on that wing could sleep anytime. pizza was flowing, and every player had fun. cept for the losing part.

as before, i wished all good luck to every mountian team. but like i said up there, no excuses... we got beat, but we sure did have fun... LOL
15thregionfan brad lowe is in no way 10 times the player harmon is at this level heck he wasnt even the best player in the county when he was in 8th grade that belongs to mitchell riddle, but still harmons best sport is football imo but u cant say the boy has an all star mentality seems to be a team player to me get your fact right first before u run your mouth
This thread has ran its course. Stay on the subject or it will be closed
Virgie, Dorton, and SF all played Jackson Street. South Floyd was beaten by 30 points and it could have been alot worse. Dorton lost by 3 and Virgie beat them by 2.

After watching all three teams play Dorton and Virgie are ATLEAST 20 to 25 points better than SF. Without a doubt, I think the records speak for themselves. SF 0-2, Dorton 3-1, Virgie 6-0.

That should quiten the talk that SF can beat Dorton or Virgie.
well, i gotta say, if you did watch all three teams play jackson street, then i think you gotta say SF didnt play to there potiential. that was the worst game they played all year. a 3 1/2 hour bus ride to get there and not have the time to even tape ankles before warm ups started didnt help. but that isnt a excuse. SF got beat by them all the same. My congrats to the Virgie team. at least a mountian team brought home the championship.
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:a 3 1/2 hour bus ride to get there and not have the time to even tape ankles before warm ups started didnt help. but that isnt a excuse.

Seems to me that the bus ride from Dorton and Virgie is just as far, if not farther. The truth of the matter is that Dorton and Virgie are just far superior teams to SF. The Raiders have a long way to go to be in the same league as these two PIKE COUNTY teams...
I said:

"worstever" Wrote:They don't want to hear what you have to say unless it's that SF is the best team in the world. We will see just what SF is made of this weekend, and believe me I will tell you all about it....

And I WAS RIGHT!!! I said we would see what SF was made of, and we did. The Over-Raters didn't impress me at all. After all the talk I expected them to be a quality team, but that wasn't the case. Let's just say they were a HUGE disappointment...
worstever, i take it you didnt watch the games did you??
Yes sir, and I was really disappointed in the big man that SF has. I really expected MUCH more out of him after hearing you all talk him up so much. He is far, far from ready to compete in high school...
which game did you watch?
I watched SF play the second game and they looked awful. The team they were playing was not very good at all. Actually they went on to get beat by 20+ the next game. SF had a very poor showing two losses by a combined 50 points, not so good.
So SF tied for 56th, Dorton tied for 5th, and Virgie won the thing. Looks to me like South Floyd has a long way to go, Virgie would have beaten them by atleast 30 and maybe doubled up on them and Dorton would beat them by atleast 25. Honestly I didn't see a South Floyd team that was even worth hyping up.
I watched the South Floyd Over-Raters in their second game. I didn't think they looked like a very good team, and their performance showed that...
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)